Therapy Sessions Christmas Party!! Info Inside!!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Yes Freaks!!! Thanks to all who have supported the cause, coming down to the club and listening online!!! Cant forget all the DJ'S & MC'S Much respect to all you guys!!

Here is the Christmas Party line up!!! 2 rooms this time for a some Obscene christmas chaos!!!!

Wednesday December 17th 2003

Anger Management Presents...........

"The Christmas Therapy Session"

ROOM 1 (The Freakshow)

GOLDIE
TECH ITCH
BAILEY
DYLAN & ROBYN CHAOS
DJ XO

MC'S JAKES / RAGE / STIRLIN

ROOM 2 (John B's Fantasy Glamour Grotto)

JOHN B (Exclusive 80's and Electro set)
DANNY BREAKS
ANNAONE
More TBA!

At Herbal 12-14 Kingsland Road Shoreditch London E2. Only £2.50 b/f 10 £5 after!!!! live web broadcast from www.bassdrive.com

Freaky & Filthy Christmas to all!!!!!

Dylan & Robyn

This look's heavy!!!

I've never been to a Therpay Session's and i've been meaning to go for a while now, what an intimidating line up for my first visit!!!!!!!

The John B Glamour Grotto has got to be seen :rofl:

I'm definetly going to be at this one.

Gutted I missed the last, caught it on Bassdrive though, been caining it on the iPod!

Roll on the 17th, don't forget you can catch the DNBforum show on Pyrotechnic Radio from 7-9PM on teh same night ;]

I would love to go but because it's on a wednesday night the trains stop early & I can't get home:violin: maybe a bus from certain destinations would be a cool idea to get the numbers up at the Freak Show & to get us all home safely:2thumbs:

sayber said:
I would love to go but because it's on a wednesday night the trains stop early & I can't get home:violin: maybe a bus from certain destinations would be a cool idea to get the numbers up at the Freak Show & to get us all home safely:2thumbs:

Where do you live?

I get the train there and then just get a cab home

sayber said:
I live in Hampshire mate just outside of Guildford. How bout u?

LOL, maybe that just a little bit too far for a cab

I'm only in North London, still costs me over a tenner to get home though

We're driving up! Well I am ;/

Don't forget to catch us on Pyro from 7-9PM before hand! ;]

sayber said:
Hmmm there's a thought, I never driven in2 London maybe it's time I took the next step of my driving career ha ha. SDM Is it easy to get to? :cops:
Yeah man, once you know the way ;]

ZESTOI said:
BASTARDS. SO WANTED TO GO TO THIS. BUT TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS!! :mad:
Didn't stay the whole night but what I heard was siiiiiiiick :slayer:

Goldie has some next level shit!

Big up the bad man Dylan too.

sdm said:
Didn't stay the whole night but what I heard was siiiiiiiick :slayer:

Goldie has some next level shit!

Big up the bad man Dylan too.

All night long, pure badness. The only set i didn't fully witness was Goldie's, I went to check out John B's warpjourney into the 80's. When I saw those rudeboys in the leather jackets do the 'vogue' on that Madonna tune... that was very entertaining
:jackson:

Crazy night! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom