Therapy Session February 18th Info!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Here is the info for the Feb 18th

Anger Management Presents " THE THERAPY SESSIONS" At Herbal!!

Wednesday February 18th 2004 The Valentines Massacre!!!

-Demented Doctors-

ANDY C (RAM RECORDS)
DJ STORM (METALHEADZ)
DYLAN & LOXY (FREAK/HEADZ/X AGENDA/HARDWARE)
MASON & ARMANNI REIGN (FREAK/GASM/SWARM/USA)
B-KEY (FREAK/HARDWARE/OBSCENE)

-Microphone Maniacs-

ARMANNI REIGN / VERSE / STIRLIN

Also We will be having both floors open from now on!!!

9pm - 2amHerbal 12-14 Kingsland Road Shoreditch London E2 £2.50 b/f 10 £5 after!!! Dont forget the Live Stream from www.bassdrive.com

Next Freakshow Radio show Thursday Feb 5th 9pm-11pm GMT www.pyrotechnicradio.com

DYLAN said:
Here is the info for the Feb 18th

Anger Management Presents " THE THERAPY SESSIONS" At Herbal!!

Wednesday February 18th 2004 The Valentines Massacre!!!

-Demented Doctors-

ANDY C (RAM RECORDS)
DJ STORM (METALHEADZ)
DYLAN & LOXY (FREAK/HEADZ/X AGENDA/HARDWARE)
MASON & ARMANNI REIGN (FREAK/GASM/SWARM/USA)
B-KEY (FREAK/HARDWARE/OBSCENE)

-Microphone Maniacs-

ARMANNI REIGN / VERSE / STIRLIN

Also We will be having both floors open from now on!!!

9pm - 2amHerbal 12-14 Kingsland Road Shoreditch London E2 £2.50 b/f 10 £5 after!!! Dont forget the Live Stream from www.bassdrive.com

Next Freakshow Radio show Thursday Feb 5th 9pm-11pm GMT www.pyrotechnicradio.com
Saw the flyer for this one last night, sick sick lineup (y)

Will also get to meet the mighty Mason, and witness the much talked about MC Armanni Reign!

See ya there :slayer:

That is one killer lineup

Will be good to hear Andy C at a night like this, like his mixing style but his track selection often puts me off, hopefully he will play a bit darker :thumbsup:

I think this is the time to make my overdue driving session to London. That lineup is heavy & it's the first time I've seen Mason on a flyer, I know he's got sick skills I heard a set of his at Recess in NYC last year :miss_rep: I think Andy C should play a darker set to, I thikn it would be absoloute killer!!

I think Andy C will play it darker. When he played Hardware at the Coronet not long ago his set was on a darker tip than usual! Therapy gets better and better (y)

wasp said:
well? :tank:

how was it?

Properly sick!!!!!

completely rammed, Andy C played some of the darkest stuff i think ive heard him play-different to his usual selection and of course with: :love: Colussous and Odyssey :love:
Mason finished off with some dark tunes aswell!
Also impressed the the Mc Armani! :gun:

Props to Dylan for another sick one!!!

wasp said:
well? :tank:

how was it?

Wicked night, Loxy & Dylan and Storm completely smashed it.

Andy C was good for a bit but his set got a bit samey after a while, that Possesion remix was filthy though.

Very busy, lot of hot ladies as well, usually the ratio of blokes to ladies is about 50:1 :D

Didn't get to hear Mason 'cos I was knackered but from all accounts he was pretty good as well.

Re: yo mat cé wicked et en francais silteplé

bon j'espere ke c'est toi haikus...uhu junglist
mc et en francais sil vous plé "raffamuffin interjektion" salamsound.free.fr eh eh :soap_box: :lighter: :lighter:

Back
Top Bottom