THERAPY SESSION-Feb 16th Tech Freak CD Party!!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
After one of our fave sessions ever we are back again!! and its looking dirty!!

AngerFreak Cult Presents......

THE THERAPY SESSIONS @ HERBAL LONDON
"St Valentines Tech Freak CD Release Party"

Wednesday February 16th 2005

Room 1 ( The Dungeon ) Drum & Bass

DYLAN
TECHNICAL ITCH
LOXY & INK
BKEY & ROBYN CHAOS
OUTRAGE

Mc's JAKES / MANIKULAR / SYSTEM

Room 2 ( The Attic) (80's /Electro/Hip Hop/deep House

JOHN B
MATTRICK
AYAH

We will now be selling Records and copies of the new CD on the night at the door!!!! and other merchandise soon! so bring your piggybanks!!!!!

Herbal 12-14 Kingsland Road Shoreditch London e2
Still ONLY 2.50 before 10pm 5.00 after!!!!!!!

Live Broadcast from www.bassdrive.com

"Demented Beats For Disturbed Minds"

Heavy line up! last night was fookin' heavy too dom and rolands last tune killed it.

gonna be able to get to this one for the early sets as just got a house up the road and moving in start of feb :mr_cool:

Deya! It's been too long since I've seen this lineup! Can't wait :slayer:

raaaahh i really wanna reach this...16th feb... hmmm all way down london on a work nite..bit of mission but heard good things from manikular bout it so really need to reach !!

*...*Jana*...* said:
I saw a tech freaks show in SF at sublounge...definetly a bomb show! These guys know how to bring it heavy! :applause:
:word: Everytime! :slayer:

I am so jealous... God I wish I had the liberty to think about it, hmm work/club...ahhh hello! This line up is the badest, fuck work!
oh well, Just caught Concord Dawn last night and plan to fly to Adelaide for Dom and Laptop in 2 weeks, so things aren't that bad. :2thumbs: Somebody tear it out for me.

*sighs* wonder how this is goin!!!

dylan b2b teh itch last sat @ forme in brum - smashed it!! specially wtih teh messiah remix boh! some badnes :)

as i say... jsut think... awww shud av gone... dam... too skint :(

Great night as per usual, Tech Itch played a blinder. Some of those tunes were :sick:

Back
Top Bottom