Therapy @ Herbal retrospect

Spor

Just to say big ups to SDM for the tune airtime, wicked night, hadn't got to an event in ages, all a bit of a system shock at first but definately the right way to get back into things..

Blitz is an offcial dickhead for winding me up and telling me Pendulum had identified Hesitate Remix as being by Heist...bastard! :mad:

Night was slightly lengthened by the fact I missed the last train home as was stuck outside Liverpool Street station untill 5.10am, but these, these are the sacrafices we make :lighter:

Anyway, time to sleep...

Spor said:
Just to say big ups to SDM for the tune airtime, wicked night, hadn't got to an event in ages, all a bit of a system shock at first but definately the right way to get back into things..

Blitz is an offcial dickhead for winding me up and telling me Pendulum had identified Hesitate Remix as being by Heist...bastard! :mad:

Night was slightly lengthened by the fact I missed the last train home as was stuck outside Liverpool Street station untill 5.10am, but these, these are the sacrafices we make :lighter:

Anyway, time to sleep...
Ez bro :rolf:

Yeah mate, wicked night.. Good tunes, good people :slayer:

Big up to Cara for driving, and biiiig up to Dylan & Robyn for the opportunity to play.

Finally respect to all I spoke too, I wish I hadn't drunk so much now, ha! (n)

Yeh tuned in on bassdrive.com. Sounded a wicked night. Pendulum have got some sick tunes in their box. Especially that Fallout - Hesitate (Heist rmx). That shiznits blazin.

Bad night, Bad tunes!
Big respect to the SMD - heavyweight business, but set of the night had to be pendulum for me. Not seen those boys live before, and boy have they got the tunes!!! :dynamite:
Probably the best Therapy ive been to yet!
:boom:

Wicked night! Big up SDM #1 London club disc jockey!!

One of the best tunes of the night was the Ed Rush & Optical remix of Gasmask.....heavyweight!! Pendulum definately played a wicked set. Shame crackpipe raygun didn't show but nevermind.

Next one should be fun, really looking forward to seeing Gridlok.

Oh yeah....respect to Cara for driving us safely through the ghettos. And you other passengers owe me dollar for petrol bitches!! Seen.

M-Code said:
Wicked night! Big up SDM #1 London club disc jockey!!

One of the best tunes of the night was the Ed Rush & Optical remix of Gasmask.....heavyweight!! Pendulum definately played a wicked set. Shame crackpipe raygun didn't show but nevermind.

Next one should be fun, really looking forward to seeing Gridlok.

Oh yeah....respect to Cara for driving us safely through the ghettos. And you other passengers owe me dollar for petrol bitches!! Seen.
I hear M-Code settled the petrol bill, rich guy (y)

yo yo yo,
big up all the breakneck massive last night, good to c ya'll!! pendulum were sick, with full armoury as usual, shame i missed ur set stu but i was havin fun going round in circles near peckham1!!! :oops_sign
see u all next friday for some breakneck madness! :thumbsup: :gun:

Thanks for representing ;-]

nice vibe last night...and plenty of girls!!!

looks like the sex toy machine is gonna get rinsed ;-]

oh and sdm........you were so late that you had a beard by the time you got to the decks!!

george!!

DYLAN said:
Thanks for representing ;-]

nice vibe last night...and plenty of girls!!!

looks like the sex toy machine is gonna get rinsed ;-]

oh and sdm........you were so late that you had a beard by the time you got to the decks!!

george!!
Big up Dylan, you the mang (y)

- George

hahah wicked night!!! - nice to meet the south coast crew at last!! i trust you all got back ok in the end?!?!

see you around soon :p

manikular said:
hahah wicked night!!! - nice to meet the south coast crew at last!! i trust you all got back ok in the end?!?!

see you around soon :p
Yeah man, all good!

Nice one on the mic, sounded badd (y)

Big ups to all involved! Was a heavy night. (y)
Sorry for making the SDM late. Won't happen again!!!
I just wait and hope that those bloody speed cameras weren't flashing at me????!!!!(yn) (yn)

Back
Top Bottom