Theory "Pictures, Shapes & Patterns" & DJ Tango "Positive Chaos" (Soul Intent Relicks) Ltd 10" Vinyl

Soul Intent

Relicks 01
A. Theory "Pictures, Shapes & Patterns" (Soul Intents Dark Up The Dance Remix)
B. DJ Tango "Positive Chaos" (Soul Intent Relick)

Limited 10" black/grey "splattered" vinyl now available to pre-order via a crowdfunding project I've set up. Only 200 copies getting pressed (if we hit 200 pre-orders). The sleeves will be signed & numbered by me before being shipped.

£8.99 each + shipping
(This isn't a money making exercise, I'm making only enough cover buying vinyl mailers if we reach 200 pre-orders).

All purchasers will get a free digital copy of the tracks in a email if the target number of pre-orders is reached.

Funding period ends 30st June 2015....so pre-order yours now and please tell your vinyl addict friends.

PRE-ORDER HERE - qrates.com/artists/soulintent/items/10435

Tracks kindly used with permission from Theory, Tango and Eveson.

Relicks 01
A. Theory "Pictures, Shapes & Patterns" (Soul Intents Dark Up The Dance Remix)
B. DJ Tango "Positive Chaos" (Soul Intent Relick)

Limited 10" black/grey "splattered" vinyl now available to pre-order via a crowdfunding project I've set up. Only 200 copies getting pressed (if we hit 200 pre-orders). The sleeves will be signed & numbered by me before being shipped.

£8.99 each + shipping
(This isn't a money making exercise, I'm making only enough cover buying vinyl mailers if we reach 200 pre-orders).

All purchasers will get a free digital copy of the tracks in a email if the target number of pre-orders is reached.

Funding period ends 30st June 2015....so pre-order yours now and please tell your vinyl addict friends.

PRE-ORDER HERE - qrates.com/artists/soulintent/items/10435

Tracks kindly used with permission from Theory, Tango and Eveson.
On it, #2/200

Last edited:
All over it.
Love the idea of this and hope more people follow suit with similar projects.
Big up and good luck with it. Will share with as many peeps as possible.

Back
Top Bottom