The "would you?" thread...

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Basically, I'll ask a question, the person below answers, then asks a question for the next one to answer. After they answer, they leave a question and so on..... get it?

Would you.....

Ever suck the milk out of a woman's nipple after she's had a baby, if be during sexual intercourse or even for a laugh?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
easily, i'd have no problems doing that.

would you tell one of the big emcees he was shit and he ruined a good set, to his face?

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
would you tell one of the big emcees he was shit and he ruined a good set, to his face?
I'm not much of a hater so prolly not, and big mc's usually don't ruin good sets. And kinda depends how BIG is the MC like I wouldn't touch MC Fats cuz he'd shit me with one hit basically. And I'm always pretty drunk after good sets so I prolly wouldn't be able to dodge it.

Would you.....

Fuck a shemale hooker up the ass, after she blowed you and at that point you didn't know she was actually he, because she was smoking hot. AND you allready paid the money for the whole set.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Well, what I don't know won't hurt me...

Would you, fuck your fit as fuck cousin if nobody except you two would ever find out.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
If she lived in another country and it was like the 2nd time id met her..

Would you lick a sheeps arsehole for £50?

Has anyone noticed most of these are sexually orientated so far? haha!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
i'd do it for a laugh but i doubt they'd believe me, be funny to so my mums face tho!

would u drown a bag of little tiny cute kittens for £50?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
i'd do it for a laugh but i doubt they'd believe me, be funny to so my mums face tho!

would u drown a bag of little tiny cute kittens for £50?
Depends how many were in the bag. 50 quid's 50 quid after all.

Would you shag someone even though all your mates had been through them?

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Depends how many were in the bag. 50 quid's 50 quid after all.

Would you shag someone even though all your mates had been through them?
i'm from Essex, that's common practise.

Would you take the Fugu chef exam**?

**An exam to prepare a Puffer Fish and eat it - only has a 25% pass rate, and 100/200 people die every year from poisoning.

EDIT: sorry sc, your post wasn't there when i started writing my reply, took me ages to google the death rates. oh and thank fuck i quoted Boudicat otherwise everyone would think it was common practise in Essex to fist your nan.

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i'm from Essex, that's common practise.

Would you take the Fugu chef exam**?

**An exam to prepare a Puffer Fish and eat it - only has a 25% pass rate, and 100/200 people die every year from poisoning.

EDIT: sorry sc, your post wasn't there when i started writing my reply, took me ages to google the death rates. oh and thank fuck i quoted Boudicat otherwise everyone would think it was common practise in Essex to fist your nan.

lol

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
i'm from Essex, that's common practise..
There's a gril round my area who let 4 of my mates bash her in in thesame night. They were 15 at the time. And for ages every firday she would get loads of people asking if she wanted to break her record lol. All i know now thoguh is shes bisexual and she makes comments about how when shes down town she gets enough pussy and stands by the stairs to look up there skirts. got her tongue peirced for licking out girls....... pure filth now

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
There's a gril round my area who let 4 of my mates bash her in in thesame night. They were 15 at the time. And for ages every firday she would get loads of people asking if she wanted to break her record lol. All i know now thoguh is shes bisexual and she makes comments about how when shes down town she gets enough pussy and stands by the stairs to look up there skirts. got her tongue peirced for licking out girls....... pure filth now
in bristol ey???
is she ugly slag or just a slag!

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
{QUOTE=souljah;248404]southmead or knowle west? :D[/QUOTE]

NEITHER Souljah.... shirehamtpon(Shire) just by lawrence weston & avonmouth dunno if ya heard of it