The world's youngest terrorist

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
well hes wastin his life!lol
suicide bombers a fuckin thick tho their fightin for there country an shit but theyll never see it again!lol

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
do they really think they will make much of a difference though.
blowing them selves up isnt gunna kick the white man out of the country, its gunna keep them in

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
well hes wastin his life!lol
suicide bombers a fuckin thick tho their fightin for there country an shit but theyll never see it again!lol
lol! dude hes only 11, if you bring up a child enclosed from the real world he will beleive whatever you tell them, like telling a puppy to sit and give paw or they will get a smack (or murdered in his case)

all religions have this ethos but in this case its beleive or die, an option we DO have in this country

dont call him thick

thicko

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
the end propaganda was a bit yeah...

There are kids who run across minefeilds to clear them you know? I think that's worse, they throw their lives away to clear a bomb

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
last month there was a doc on bbc i think, about tribal pakistan where the taliban had school from ages from 4 to 14 and basically made these children read the karahn allday every day they had a undercover interview with a man that recrutes children specifically for suicide bombing , they played a video to him with teenagers acting like extremist and he was making a strong point that my kids i recrute are much youger more like 4 or 5 yrs old a smiling,etc ive tryed gettin the video on youtube but ive had no joy.. contraversual thread.. but very intresting and real..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nothing yet but theres a lot of tension concerning this issue and this thread isnt going to be a bash-the-sand-niggers thread so intelligent discussion or ill lock it.

Rezin

Freeze Motherfucker
last month there was a doc on bbc i think, about tribal pakistan where the taliban had school from ages from 4 to 14 and basically made these children read the karahn allday every day they had a undercover interview with a man that recrutes children specifically for suicide bombing , they played a video to him with teenagers acting like extremist and he was making a strong point that my kids i recrute are much youger more like 4 or 5 yrs old a smiling,etc ive tryed gettin the video on youtube but ive had no joy.. contraversual thread.. but very intresting and real..
I saw that too. It was fucked up.