The world is flat!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

If you really think the world is like a big ball you should ask yourself the questions:

1. Have you ever seen the "globe" with your own eyes?
2. Do you believe everything you see on media?
3. Are you simply a SLAVE to the media?

And yo checkit:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I once got some green that got me soo high I could make out the curvature of the earth I swear...

logikz

I Am Not The King
you know, i think i can make out the curvature, and have been able to do so since a very young age

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

If you really think the world is like a big ball you should ask yourself the questions:

1. Have you ever seen the "globe" with your own eyes?
2. Do you believe everything you see on media?
3. Are you simply a SLAVE to the media?

And yo checkit:

its defo sphere shapped...... been pretty high in a plane to witness this........

but anyway..... that maps wrong..... is the world was flat...... England would be in the middle...... we found America..... therefore how could America be in the middle....... ??..... in the hypatheticle world is flat scenario....??...

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
if the earth wasn't round, how come the equator exists and the heat associated with it? its hotter in africa because its closer the the sun, plus how come when you look out to sea it ends?

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
They're having a laugh - the site is satire. There are some idiots who believe the world is flat but they're not clever enough to run a site like this.

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
They're having a laugh - the site is satire. There are some idiots who believe the world is flat but they're not clever enough to run a site like this.
That's a shame, I was looking forward to falling off the edge

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Troll's paradise. It's brilliant I say, and I'm 99% sure the_voice was one of the founders.

Heavy_Boab

Fuel Unjected SPAM!
I saw something like this before about a guy that believed that stars did'nt exist and it's just some government conspiracy. lol