The Wolf T-Shirt Has Spoken!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

[​IMG]

Bad Ace says...
    When i dj with this on,the woman cant keep there eyes off me......im so hardcore!

Don Juan says...
    You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

Ol Tripod says...
    This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

nukegoat says...
    Its painful how sexy I look in this.

Tomash says...
    My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts.

Stacy says...
    I just saw this guy with this exact same shirt on! He made my pussy all wet

phazlay says...
    Five stars for shizzle. I went from nerdy internet boy, to ladies man overnight. Thanks wolf sweater.

brownrice says...
    if god wore a shirt, this would be the one

Mr. Thermistor says...
    i am insanely annoying and am not worthy of a sacred Wolf Shirt

Throwdest says...
    Nothing more beautiful then a girl in a Wolf shirt and panties.

Fazle says...
    Even I have one.

teh win says...
    Excellent roaming shirt out in the dessert. Gets you great reception for your cell phone as well.

Fazle says...
    "Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this fucker around.

Tom12 says...
    My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.

Dodgeboy says...
    My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak.

theres more reviews here:
    http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2007
  2. scholes

scholes Waffley Versatile

link not working?

3. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

works for me ? but here let me post the reviews. As if u didnt know "born to roam" shirts scream pussy magnet

D
    No more dingleberries! THANK YOU WOLF SHIRT! :bowdown:

Cheese says...
    This shirt helped tide over my wolf fetish for a while

Inside-Joke Man says...
    Love it. My inside jokes per day count went way up. In the morning, you the administrator of this will understand NONE of these reviews. Because they are all inside jokes. And I'm stupid.

Tard Carnival says...
    I love my Wolf shirt, I wear it everyday. One time I thought I had lost it and I got so mad I destroyed my computer keyboard in frustration. I thought my sex life was over. Luckily my roommate just borrowed it so he could score some action too. I just bought him his own shirt for christmas, can't wait till school's back in session!

Lil' Conner says...
    If only I had worn this shirt when my dad took us fishing, maybe mom and I would have made it to shore. Love you Op, love you Ant!

Michael J. Fox says...
    It cured my shakes!

Wesley Willis says...
    Suck a wolves funky ass

ladies man says...
    this shirt is off the hook yo! all dem bitches bow to my greatness. I can't even get out of the bed anymore with this sexy beast of a shirt. I love it

Cactus says...
    This shirt is made with bits of real wolf!

WOLFMAN!!! says...
    Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

Terminator says...
    Da key to the fucha.. is wolf shirts.

Jesus says...
    I was crucified in this shirt, and it was the reason i was resurrected!

Wolfenstein says...
    I have THREE TIMES as many STD's compared to when I didnt own this shirt! Thankyou so much Wolf Howl Animal preserve!

Yahweh says...
    I own a wolf shirt.

asdas says...
    Im now the most popular kid in school. Thanks Everythingwolf

mike says...
    serious question. are these shirts machine washable? i dont want to risk washing away is magical pussy magnent powers.

Jake says...
    This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It.

Kris Kent Kerry says...
    I hate black people.

Kire says...
    My ma wouldn't let me alone when I got this shirt, she kicked pa out of the trailer and my sister keeps grabbing my manhood. Thanks wolf shirt!

Picasso says...
    Some people may have you think I painted portraits of various things. My efforts were 100% devoted to painting wolf shirts and various legendary people wearing wolf shirts. I, myself owned several wolf shirts. I cut off my ear because all of my wolf shirts were in the wash and I was beyond frustrated.

Truth says...
    OMG !!! I can walk on water now.. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Subliminal012 says...
    This wolf shirt is great. Something is implanted in it, before I knew it, I was hitting some red riding hood pussy.

wolfSEXXOR says...
    I LOOOOOOVE this wolfshirt, i LOOOOOOOOVE getting boned in the ass when i wear it! my life partner loves it when i GROWL while taking it in the ass with my WOLF shirt on, ARF ARF ARF i say. BYE BYE

DontRevMe says...
    OMG i dont have to suck myself off anymore, with this shirt the men come flocking for some homo action.

James Earl Jones says...
    I gave it five stars at first, but then I found out that it doesn't supress my appetite.

Mike says...
    Ive been eating like a mad man but still lost 20lbs thanks to this shirt.

Admin Wolf says...
    Please stop posting about our wolf T shirts and get back to using them like they were meant to be used - Butt sex with wolves. That is all.

Nickos says...
    This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!

Bill Brasky says...
    I bought this shirt based off of the reviews, and I must say, it is highly over-rated. Since owning this shirt I have had no dates. I've lost my job. My car has been repossessed, and my landlord is kicking me out unless I stop wearing wolf shirts. On the other hand, the stitching is nice, and it doesn't shrink in the wash. I give it two stars.

Martha Stewart says...
    Thanks everythingwolf, before prison I kept this shirt deep in my closet, but now I pull so much rug with it I bought eight more!

Rebs says...
    I fucked that dontrevme guy because he had this shirt on, we loved all night then i licked his feces off my penis for a snack.

Cage fFighter says...
    Im a Cage Fighter and my record before this shirt was 0-9 but now that i bought this bad ass of a shirt it is 32-9 lets just say no one wants a round house kick to the face when your wearing a wolf shirt.

Hiroki yuki says...
    I have a wide variety of wolf t-shirts and wolf long johns , but this is the ultimate wolfage!! Makes whores howl for my dick. OOOOWWWWWWW !! double wide trailer not included.

Gary Jade says...
    I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt. I've been through three wives, 8 kids, helluva lot of peanut butter, and the shirt has stood the test of time. shit, I lost my left arm in a freak japanese albino waterchestnut hunting accident, and I tied the sleeve and it still fit like a glove. But no matter how much I go through with this born to run shirt, I haven't saved a dime on my car insurance!

Pedram says...
    I use black people's hair to loofa my cooter.

50 Cent says...
    Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the wolf. Holla back ya heard.

cool jesus says...
    Wow..just wow.

Wolf Man says...
    Thanks to my new wolf shirt I've been able to successfully attract and mate with 3 female wolves!! goodbye fleshlight, hello wolf fetish!

Bill says...
    I was at the bar tonight, and three grrls asked me where you get such a fine shirt. Let me tell you I banged two in the bathroom, then some dude asked me about it, and well I showed him the call of the wild if you know what I mean! this thing will get you more ass then a toilet seat.

Sam Fisher says...
    This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire.

Jack says...
    I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.

Tsunami Surivor says...
    I only survived the tsunami because of my wolf shirt. Not only did it save my life, I met petra nemcova while I was trapped it and boned her so hard, her pelvis broke. God bless you wolfie, God bless you.

Tomash says...
    This seiously is one of the best clothing items I've ever seen. When I walk around chicks in this or any other wolf shirt, they get so wet. They so want me.

Eminem says...
    I'm sorry momma, I never owned a wolf shirt. I never meant to make you cry but tonight, I'm lookin for a wolf shirt