The WickedSickPhatNasty Thread

It will NOT for sure be the final bass anyway. ;)
Stupid iPhone
Shoot, Trawler I just listened to the thing you tossed up. That bassline sounds fucking nice man, couldn't hear the low end earlier (listening through macbook speakers = fail)

I actually used the "sub" bassline of Trawler to build the quick bassline.
Some kind of potential, because the wise Tawler used a certain kind of harmonics on that LFO bass.
I don't like the notation sequences, but the sound he recorded it's quite flexible.
If you put that bassline and chop it in a sampler for example, you can play quite interesting stuff. Especially if you then split the freqs and fuck around with distorcion, chorus and phaser on the mid/high freqs.
That's almost what I did....

Stems uploaded for any DAW users under the folder "STEMS/RAJSTAH 174BPM/DROP AT 32 BARS"

For Ableton users project file on "ABLETON PROJECTS/RAJSTAH 174BPM/", but obviously, you will not be able to use lot of VST and AU that are loaded on the original project.
If you find too many issues, just head on the "STEMS" folder and fuck it, just grab the stem of what you like and want to use.

Last edited:
@subprime, cheers, I've not long got it so still having teething problems sizing it down and not having it sound super "live". I'm on logic so I'd have to bounce down breaks/instrument stems separately. This project is picking up speed fast.

Anyone set up an aim convo yet?

Anyone set up an aim convo yet?
Seems like not...

is there any news in the folders?
Me I'm using hte dropbox as a main folder for the project.
I'm trying to work on a bassline or at least to create some bass sounds...

Someone else is on the way of other parts? Or basslines?

I been playing with the bassline stems rajstah put up, I worked on 'em to get them sounding more "together"; then got 'em super crunchy crunchy :)

Is there an AIM group chat going? If not I'm starting one right now. I'm not sure I have everybody's AIM in there, so if you notice somebody is missing (or you didn't get a message) post in here or go ahead and add the person missing.

I been playing with the bassline stems rajstah put up, I worked on 'em to get them sounding more "together"; then got 'em super crunchy crunchy :)

Is there an AIM group chat going? If not I'm starting one right now. I'm not sure I have everybody's AIM in there, so if you notice somebody is missing (or you didn't get a message) post in here or go ahead and add the person missing.

Well mine is now on my profile so :)
I'll try and help where I can.

If and when you guys are done sling me a premaster with no compression or limiting etc on the master. I'd be happy to fuck the dynamics of the track up and make it louder than a concord full of babies screaming as they crash land into a blue whale (also screaming).

Dugg, or others, go to the "extra sound" folder and check "Rajstah Extra".
There's another 4bars rece i edited last night that can be useful.
Let me know

Dugg, or others, go to the "extra sound" folder and check "Rajstah Extra".
There's another 4bars rece i edited last night that can be useful.
Let me know

Wicked, i did some some processing on it, its in the same folder as yours

Wicked, i did some some processing on it, its in the same folder as yours

Right, then I toke your device and transformed into a lead synth.... quite skreaming.
Check in the folder of /ABLETON PROJECTS/RAJSTAH 174BPM/RAJ DEVICES.
Just drag the file "RAJSTAH LEAD SKREAM + SUB" into an empty Midi track of Live, set on input and have fun with some screaming shit!

Did anybody else get the group chat thing I sent on AIM? We need to start talking arrangements here, imo.

I cant manage to get into this bloody AIM group.
Add me "Rajstah"

Edit: is there a name for a chatting room I can look for to join?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom