The WickedSickPhatNasty Thread

On it now man,
Iv never used dropbox before so its a little weird.

How many people are involved ?

Also how we doing this ?

All spend a few days working on shit and throwing it in the folder, then what ?

How do we decide on what stays whats out ?

There's 8 of us total. I'm, hoping it'll work out sort of organically. Like it started with the basic files I put in, and maybe find something to go with from there, or start from scratch (since it's just a 4-bar loop at this point), and, I forgot to add the silence before the stuff came in for other DAW users, but whatever.

Just be creative, and be true to yourself lol. Still, pondering how to get all of this running smoothly from a logistical standpoint.

I'm finding this really hard guys lol...

I keep over-processing sounds and turn them into absolute shit.....

Anyone got any ideas on what sort of vibe we are going for ?

ehhhhh I'm thinking drums and some bass too! Maybe a lil' atmosphere goin on as well? pads...lol. Really just do whatever, you can add your own samples, make a new bass synth (though don't forget to bounce to audio when you're finished up), just have fun with it.

Uploading now - its an old intro idea ive had lying around for years but never expanded on

k, and whats the tempo? The current track goin is at 170, but I was strugglin to get it warpin up proper. lol

Also, somebody mentioned it earlier, who has AIM? I do and I think that'd help a shitload

k, and whats the tempo? The current track goin is at 170, but I was strugglin to get it warpin up proper. lol

Also, somebody mentioned it earlier, who has AIM? I do and I think that'd help a shitload

174bpm and yup everyone aim me at: canhaspowah

Word up, I''ll just keep myself on AIM for a while. Do you know the key? sounds like Gmin???? We're using your intro, so I'm gonna rework the lil beat I threw on. What DAW are you using? I'll add silence to the other .wavs and make a folder for non-ableton users so the arrangement can stay consistent and up to date.

Word up, I''ll just keep myself on AIM for a while. Do you know the key? sounds like Gmin???? We're using your intro, so I'm gonna rework the lil beat I threw on. What DAW are you using? I'll add silence to the other .wavs and make a folder for non-ableton users so the arrangement can stay consistent and up to date.

I think using a bassline based around Em would work best, also i'll be using ableton 8. Awwwwww yeeeeeeahhhhhhhh.

So now just uploading the .alp of the intro project if you wanna check out the individual parts dugg/ableton users

I've downloaded the "non-ableton users" folder and loaded the stems in and had a little mess around, and I've signed up for AIM so I'm pretty much set to go :)

Had a quick tickle with superior drummer and the intro. Let me know if your feeling it or if I'm going in the wrong direction, obv needs a decent mix. As I said I'm still kinda green with this.

Last edited:
I've uploaded my extension to the intro, see if you like it (obviously it's just ideas right now).

Sorry I did this before I saw your contribution pride.

What direction are you all thinking for the drop. I like duggs bass and spyres intro but I don't hear them working together.

Cool idea dugg, I think we could easily end up with multiple tunes all linked through different bits

ohhhh, telepopmusik-Nothing Burning vocal over spyres intro...:cowbell:

Haven't check any of the updates you guys have made yet. But, as far as linking spyres intro with the bass I made, I can see about re-pitching it. I think part of the issue is it's in Fmin, so I might just be able to take it down 1 semitone. I'll be checking stuff out later. Glad this is finally starting to get rolling!

Back
Top Bottom