The 'Who's got kids?' D's Unofficial parenting thread...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Dec 3, 2009.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

As per title...

Who's got kids / babies / buns in ovens?

I have, a little angel 2year boy. Sadly, me and his Mum split before she knew she was pregs (but that's a different story), but I have him for v.regular stopovers and days outs.

Kids are ace!

I know a few ppl on here have babies / kids, so please, no peado-bear / disrespect cos babies are precious, & I believe that children are the future...:rolleyes: & We were all young once...

Share your baby news / parenting tips here...:wave:

Just taught my 2 year old to say 'I am a robot' & 'Fight The Power!' (while raising a fist) and 'Woo-Ha!'.

:)

2. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

i got 3 kids. biologically i only have one, but i have taken on 2 others because i'm a nice guy. all boys . 12, 8 and 18 months. my house is crazy. but yeah its cool. i love bein a dad, you have to make alot of sacrifices but its definitely worth while

the youngest is loads of fun at the mo. he doesnt walk, he runs everywhere. and if you say "gorilla" he stops what he's doin to beat his chest and roar.

3. D BREAKNECK

Which one is yours? (Genetically)

Guessing the youngest. My 2 yr old's really good at animal sounds, ask him 'what does a monkey say?'

'Oo, oo, oo!'

4. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

2 threads so ill move this

5. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

yeah the youngest. he knows the sign language and sounds for loads of animals. he digs elephant and gorilla the most tho. my mrs is polish so he understands english/polish and sign language. he's a clever little fucker.

when we go to bed he switches the telly off, kisses everyone good night, grabs his bottle and he's off.

takes his dirty nappies and puts em in the bin.

and plays on the decks. check this.....
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=168762991410

6. D BREAKNECK

Posted in here cos I dbl posted thread...

Deleting other.

7. D BREAKNECK

Sick scratching, gonna get my decks set up next time I've got my boy.

I can relate to this in, cos my ex was Swedish, baby V knows Swedish & English for all the animals. Is funny taking him round petting zoo at park when he's shouting out multi-lingual.

Ain't trained him to take nappies to bin yet, but he say's 'poo-poo' when he's loaded up nappy.:rinsed:

Also relate cos ex's new fella has taken him on as his own, (& know few mates who've done that) so big respect for that, can't be easy. :)

Must be different when it's yr own baby tho?

:)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  8. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i dont have a kid, but my step mum and dad had a baby, so i got a lil bro and i spend most my spare time with him.

hes about 9 months now, and he is an actual legend, hes got such a massive personality allready, hes hyper as anything and he laughs at everything! so innocent and funny.

9. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

I was going to, but a bottle of JD and some knitting needles put paid to that one.

10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I am currently in the process of trying to impregnate my wife.

Loads of mates have nippers & the benefits are clearly visible to me.

I'm a little worried my mispent youth might have affected my guyjuice.

11. Dan M

dont worry. i was positive my spunk was funky but now ive got a wicked little man demanding egg custard and fresh nappies at 5 am

12. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

im a part time dad.. ahah.. not ,ine , but for the past two years ive been basically a dad to a 3 year old boy , 4 year old , and a girl 11 and lad 13 ..

its good .. they enjoy football and stuff, so going to the park wit hthem is cool , knackers them out..

my tip - genrally when there being little shits is becuase they are bored, suggest a fun activity and they will do it .. spend time with them and they begin to really love ya.. i sit and paint with the two younger boys and when i go home they are always asking for me ect.

i kinda get my dose of parenting with them , so when i get home to an empty flat its nice. it toaught me alot, unfortuantely there home is abit unstable, the dad does fuck all , mostly out, and the mum is an alcoholic, drinks a ltr of vodka every night basically and leathered by the early afternoon by the time i get there.. so the kids find her on the bthroom floor alot and things.

kids pick up on negativity and positivity, like sponges.. so you have to keep things positive around them, they need routine and to know what to expect.

im in the process of doing an assignment on child care and this sort of thing. ive learnt alot at my work and know ill be a decent dad if/when i have my own ..

the kids i look after arnt getting any discipline, running amock .. just all over and genrally they are little shits. i try to show them the time they need.. (it helps that this is what i get paid for ) .. just cooking with them, painting, going to shops, making cards.. all that sort of thing they love and they need to be able to explore and be kids and just have fun ..

there mum just gets pissed and they sit stairing at the t.v. when im not there.. t.v.'s just numb the mind.. they need to be doing activitys not just sat, essentially, stairing at a lightbulb in a box for 4 hours.

13. EWOKS

yeh , i rekon i got funky man milk .. think its fairly common for wankers to beleive their probably jaffa's ..

14. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Deep.

Didn't know you worked in childcare man.

Very noble & valuable thing, so big up you.

I imagine it takes a strong person, I reckon I would crumble, i'd just end up feeling so sorry for the neglected youts, I wouldn't be able to focus & I imagine thats the last thing they need.

15. Dan M

its the first noble thing he's done mind you.

he did once elbow drop someone for no reason during their sleep

16. EWOKS

sound like a really good kid, must be loved..bringing up a child decently is easy, common sense really. you get out what you put in, the same in anything.... the lads a look after are little shits, and act how they are treated.. when there mum goes in hospital.. they dont get bathed for over a week..if i dont do dinner they just get a latenight takeaway and go off school for the smallest things... the dad always says he'll bath them when i go home.. never does, just sits on ps3 or the comp while they stay up all night fighting and breaking stuff and being horrible.. propper chav home.the kids are stupidly mouthy.. i have to try show them how to be decent. but my level of discipline is restricted bieng a carer and not a parent. cant really shout at them . so when there kicking the dog in the head ect.. i just gotta tell them off , when if it was my kid, they would be getting a slap on the back of the legs and sitting on a naughty step for 10 mins then apologising to me and explaing themselves so they understood.......tell you tho.. they are gunna be the biggest shits ever... guaranteed fighters, just gunna be little shits,.. they tell there older brother to fuck off and stuff and the alchy mum laffs at that in the room and tells me '' sam, todd just punched jake in the balls and shouted fuck off hahahah''.. a 4 year old boy shouting fuck off, and dick head at his older bro isnt cool.. but i cant really re-act becuase im not there to parent them. im in a difficult situation. i can advise and suggest, but thats as far as it goes.. other than that i just gotta be a good adult around them and hopefully they will pick up on the difference between me and there chav shit parents..

there mum and dad use foul langauge around them.. i say ' well if thats what you wanna do but ... when todd and ross go to school and they tell other 4 year old boys to fuck off and things.. then the teachers look at how bad the parents are..coz theres only one place there picking up bad behaviour and swearing and its at home.. coz they are at a respectable school

and yes , socail services are involved with the family.. one of the reasons im there aswell.

17. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i dont has any little ones of my own but i have a brother who is 3 and is a fuckin gas....

he loves hangin with his big bro n all cos he gets away with murder and we do boss stuff like hit up maccies, go to ball pools and drink vodka.

18. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Havn't got any kids of my own, but I got 2 nephews. My old dear looks after them during the day, as my sister goes to work. So I see them most of the time.
    This is Rhys:
    [​IMG]

This is Jake:
    [​IMG]

19. EWOKS

i do badly, talk to my mum alot, my work said dont get emotionally atached but im there everyday, just gotta stay professional and make sure there basic needs are being met..

then the rest of the negative shit, well .. its a shame, it happens everywhere, its a shame im seeing it first hand.. buts its teaching me a thing or two. and being a decent parent i will be after seeing how nnot being a decent parent affects kids.

moskit good luck ya jaffa :teeth: ...

20. EWOKS

hahaa jakes quality mate.

gotta teach kids to have a laff and be young. youll be surprised how my adults try to get there kids to act like adults really quick

.. fuck that..

wack cheesy wosits up there nose and let them live.