The Where TF is 1992 Thread!!!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
propably publishing paedophiles lists on tabloids, and fighting toward the equal treatment of people, just as long he doesnt like em...
not missed here

mesh

VIP Junglist
yeah, was wondering that. He has contributed mightily to the forum, and I need some more decent high quality old skool

1992! Where are you!

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
yeah, was wondering that. He has contributed mightily to the forum, and I need some more decent high quality old skool

1992! Where are you!
Last I heard he actually managed to build a time machine and has returned to 1992, only to be blinded by some dodgy lazers at one of the super raves back in the day ;)

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Last I heard he actually managed to build a time machine and has returned to 1992, only to be blinded by some dodgy lazers at one of the super raves back in the day ;)
He went back in time to terminate everybody who started playing broken beats exclusively in order to prevent the birth of dnb and save the existence of rave :nuke:

Tomorrow you'll wake up with a glowstick in a variety of orifices, Dillinja will be playing handbag house on the radio with Boy George, acclaimed electro-house-alternative-rock artist Ed Rush will be dating Kate Moss and doing kilos of coke and Pendulum will have released their fourth acclaimed emo rock album. Don't even ask what John B will be doing.

Last edited:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
the bottom line is, i alwsy thought of him for a cool person.
altho his posts where always awkard, and often arrogant, i still thought much of him, and with some great points about music.
but lately he pissed me off with his self righteous attitude of political correct-ness, and complete ignorance about the right of personal opinion.
to hell with him, and his on my ignore list.

mesh

VIP Junglist
few people have driven me as nuts as 1992 on this site, but he is really a cool, quirky person, with much passion.

I seriously hope he has not left the site. I understand his opinions upset some people, but I also think that some people have a remarkably low tolerance for anyone who acts like 1992 does, considering some of the things that get said on this site (and others).

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
considering some of the things that get said on this site (and others).
I have no beef with 1992 ..... but ya gotta admit this site would be no where near as tolerable to what goes on in those other forums, and tbh i think it's a good thing, although I do not find n e thing wrong with 1992 .... (although some of his post have made me cringe)

Last edited:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I tried mailing him yesterday and I got this back:

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 <***@***.***>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
No idea how to get hold of him :-/

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
His youtube account, it's jungletekno i think. Jt look through his forum for that vid and it will have his youtube address on there ;)
He's removed all his video's from YouTube because of bullying apparently.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 4:30 PM

Hello Live Video crew! I'm in the process of moving from youtube to livevideo because of how youtube handles cyberbullying. If you've come here from youtube then lets hope you've come to the correct place.
He's now on LiveVideo:

http://www.livevideo.com/jungletekno

Is anyone a member of LiveVideo? Can you send him a message?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I just do not understand how someones opinion (no matter how far from your beliefs) would drive you to disliking the actual person. The reason his political views were laughed at etc... was because the political state in the world, as we know it..is just plain fucked...no matter what way u see it, which is why, personally, i do NOT watch the news or follow politics, because it just depresses me.

Opinions are meant to have debate

Last edited:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I just do not understand how someones opinion (no matter how far from your beliefs) would drive you to disliking the actual person.
What if the opinions were so strong they would kill for their beliefs...

or worse still, what if they were Emo DNB fans with their horrid lank hair and tight jeans, giving it all the 'Pendulum are groovy**' bollocks!:nono:

**or whatever god awful slang terms those free loading make up wearing cry baby tree huggers use.

Last edited:

mesh

VIP Junglist
and thats exactly what he wasnt doing...rather attacking people for their opinions.
anyways, enough, i cant be arsed bitching no more
to be fair, you had a red-hot go at him in the thread in question, and some may have found your opinions just as rude as his on those subjects.

words are words though. he isn't a hateful person, just as you aren't.

:/

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
words are words though. he isn't a hateful person, just as you aren't.

:/
Mesh is the voice of reason methinks. Gotta love him ( in a wrong and perverted way of course)
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Anyone tried 1992 myspace account ?

I hope 1992 sees this thread and says you lot are all a bunch of Lamers :hotpants: