The Warriors Remake

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i think this is cool...but with the really young crew on here...noones gonna get it

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think this is cool...but with the really young crew on here...noones gonna get it
I'm sure there might be a few Fesarino. Remember there was a game of it a while back? A good game at that IMO

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Shameless pimping of my track sampling The Warriors. Can you dig it?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
dunno bout this the original is a classic it dont really need a remake!
but i mite be wrong it mite be sick!
also the game was fuckin dope!:D

Jack131

Set Pest
Meh, didn't really think much of the original...
shut up,

the originals one of my favourte films.

I'd rather they left it alone though

Theyve fucked it up all ready as I heard its set in LA, when the whole point about the original was it was New York. Not just the fact that the storyline was about the warriors getting from the bronx, through manhatten, queens, brooklyn all the way back to coney, but about being out at night in 80s new york. Thats what the film is to me new york, and the knowing that when you get to Coney (your turf) you'll be safe. How can they change all the iconic stuff that makes the film what it is, like gettin subways back to your turf, the wonderwheel which is basiclly a symbol of 'the warriors', and the chase scenes of running through the concrete jungle of skyscrapers. If they do it in LA they may as well change the title of the film.

sorry about the rant lol

logikz

I Am Not The King
thats quite alright, it was a good rant. can you do one on a marvel charachter, or maybe fantasy movie something or other

Greg P

VIP Junglist
mmmm This Thread reminds me of escape from New York... Aint seen that in a while...

DeployFX

If they're doing it in LA might as well just dish out another Crips and Blood movie and be done with it and not ruin a classic. Too early to tell but not a good impression if it's off in LA with the same gang name. Sounds kinda silly, but whatever, I'll give it a shot when it comes out.

logikz

I Am Not The King
DUDE exactly what i was thinking!! snake plisken!! but they wont remake that anytime soon

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeya!

Escape from New York like a motherfucker dude - what a film!

You can't remake Escape From New York, it just wouldn't be right...

logikz

I Am Not The King
in a way they already did, with the sequel. which rocked ass ill have you know

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Wut?!?!?!

I've never seen a sequel!!!

Why didn't I know there's a sequel to this film? How comes nobody told me?

What next, you gonna tell me there's more than one Star Wars, or more than one Back to the Future... Now that would be insane...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Dude that movie sucked!! come on...A one eyed man named snake

Kurt russel gets props tho..u seen Death Proof