The Wanted - All Time Low (KRONIX DUBSTEP REMIX)

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Sorry guys, I know alot of you hate dubstep, but I'm really throwing some gritty sounds out of massive at the moment, and I cant resist, so if you dont like it.....DONT LISTEN lol! ;)

Anyway, heard this shitty song on the radio at work the other day and thought I could bust out some wobbles on it, so chopped it to buggery and back again, and this is the result!

EDIT : It's also up for free dl if anyone wants a copy :)

Last edited:
Nice Snare bro, i feel the kick could do with some eqing, sounds a lil muddy, nice bass sounds, nice work with the vocals! this track has great swagga!!!!! top tune

Cheers man, nothing to say on the levels? mixdown? bla blah blah?

Dont wanna comment on stuff like that atm because ive only been able to listen on laptop speakers so far, and im pretty much a production noob anyway, lol

But yeah, good work mate, love a bit of filth!

can't listen in detail right now, but i was interested to hear what you're putting out.
I'm on laptop speakers though.

I can say i definitely like the production in musically is in place and all, and you've done a good job to keep it interesting throughout the track as well.

Definitely has my support :)

so if you dont like it.....DONT LISTEN
Well done sir! Your reverse psychology worked I listen.

Song was fun and creative. Bass feels like it could be warmer. Vocals where tits. And I never heard the original track so I don't know if you ruined it or not. But I think your version might sound better to me.

Sounds great to my ears. Great clarity and separation of elements. Fantastic synth work both on the trancey/electro-esk synths & the Bass wobbles. But as has already been mentioned the vocals are not great though I do like the stutter & other effects on then. I also think the kick drum needs to be more present somehow.

What I like the most is all the elements you've used that work together really well, good stuff. The vocal is fine, it's a remix of a cheesy song so people know what to expect! I like what you've done with it too.

agree with the kick, maybe just shorten the decay a bit and a look at the eqing once more.

imo the wobbles could need some more "air" and depth to them and the snare has a little hint too much hiss for my ears.

anyways, sick chopping and remixing skills! big ups fella!

Back
Top Bottom