The Walking Dead

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing this. Frank Darabont behind the wheels can only mean good things. Is it as depressing as "The Mist" though?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Its based on a series of comic books, and from what i hear, is true to the story. Adam you will like it, it has potential. Kind of on the 28 days later tip where dude wakes up and OH SHIT SON THERES ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE SEPT FOR A FEW OF US WITH GUNS SON

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I tried to find the thread that Smarty made and leave some feedback after watching it but the search failed me. It is indeed staying true to the comic book so far which can only mean good things imo. Creator Robert Kirkwood is on as executive producer or consultant or something so that's cool as well.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Its based on a series of comic books, and from what i hear, is true to the story. Adam you will like it, it has potential. Kind of on the 28 days later tip where dude wakes up and OH SHIT SON THERES ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE SEPT FOR A FEW OF US WITH GUNS SON
I thought you said 'is based on a true story' then :teeth:
This looks really good though, what channels it on?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Read a review on it in the metro on the bus to work.

Looks really good. Will try and catch it.

Think it's on FX tonight at 10. I think.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
You guys want to know a bit of a spoiler about the woman in teh park he went back and shot that I don't know if they're are going to reveal or not?

Busdriver

It has been set as the best show to come for this season on national french radio(by a journalist only).
Saw the trailer, it didn't make me mad. But i'll give it a try.

When you talk about "the myst" is this the Stephen King short story adaptation?

Spliff, your avatar is Mugen from Samurai Champloo right? fan art?

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
It has been set as the best show to come for this season on national french radio(by a journalist only).
Saw the trailer, it didn't make me mad. But i'll give it a try.

When you talk about "the myst" is this the Stephen King short story adaptation?

Spliff, your avatar is Mugen from Samurai Champloo right? fan art?
Indeed it is. Not sure if it's fan art. It might be some promotional thing for the show.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
So what are everyone's thought's on the show so far. I think it's moving kinda slow but still liking it farily well.