The Walking Dead: 2 [SPOILERS INSIDE THE RIDE]

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
How good is the reprise of this season?

that bit the other episode with zombie face thru crashed car glass ripping it off.

the fight between rick n whats his face of dominance.

**SPOILER ALERT**
then this episode today was slick, i thought that the child was gonna off that zombie in the swamp, shame he didnt, but kinda good cos the ending was SLICK. looking forward to next week.

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Re: The Walking Dead: 2

How good is the reprise of this season?

that bit the other episode with zombie face thru crashed car glass ripping it off.

the fight between rick n whats his face of dominance.

then this episode today was slick, i thought that the child was gonna off that zombie in the swamp, shame he didnt, but kinda good cos the ending was SLICK. looking forward to next week.
QUICK! HE REVEALED TINY DETAILS ABOUT THE PLOT! LYNCH HIM!!!

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Re: The Walking Dead: 2

i have...but i may have spoiled a tiny detail about the previous half of the series, starting 20,000 odd pages of hatred.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
the only face Dale has ever pulled.....

"Hey Dale.... can you do this face?"

"ok, now show anger"

"now do unhappy"

"ok, now ...... do your 'you're gonna die' face"

"nahhhh, not like that, like your other faces"

"That's the one"

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
yea he always seemed to have sand in his vagina glad he's gone

but how did that zombie rip into him like that?

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
yea he always seemed to have sand in his vagina glad he's gone

but how did that zombie rip into him like that?
Yeah... I didnt really get that either. Was bate that he was gonna be offed though. "Make the audience feel sorry for him then kill him." Makes for an emotional ending.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i heard that in the comics Dale is a fucking bad man who offs loads of kiddys and fucks that andrea bird? why they make him such a dick in the show?

i reckon, just cos dales old and wrinkly and shit, the zombie was able to, using its fingers which are by now gorund to a bone no doubt, was able to rip open dales saggy old man chest and not olny do some life threatening damage but also infect dale so the ohers had to kill him, but Daryl is such a bad man he was the one to SHOT HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE... finally, now the show can get darker cos no one left gives a fuck and know their is no more hope or humanity.... yeah

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
now i hope theres some kind of all out war with them and those other people with zombies thrown in for good measure

also that kid carl needs to die he's an annoying little gimp

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
now i hope theres some kind of all out war with them and those other people with zombies thrown in for good measure

also that kid carl needs to die he's an annoying little gimp
think there could be some ethical issues...2 kids dead in one series? soccer moms will be pissed

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Tbh... the only person who isn't annoying is Daryl at the moment.

And sometimes Glen when he's not being a whiney bitch. And Maggie cos she's basically the only eye candy.