DnB The Veil - Your body is a torn open garbage bag {EP - WIP}

TheVeil

An Breakbeat Aficionado
So, alright, this is a 3 song EP I've been working on for the past month or so. I've written DnB stuff before, but I've never tried to write something that could possibly be played out by a DJ. In regards to structure and whatnot. I think that I'm right about the stage where I should start mixing each track, but I'm not 100% sure. I wanted to get some ears on this stuff and see what some people who know their shit have to say about it.

Well, here it is:

The Veil - Your body is a torn open garbage bag

I know that they all still need some work, I just wanted to see if other people think that they have potential or if I'm delusional and should scrap them all.

Thanks in advance!

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. I'm definitely trying to move them in that direction, but want to make sure that they don't end up cheesy. More like, building atmosphere and heavy drums. I was hoping to get some advice on mixing and adding effects.

But thanks for checking them out. I've put a lot of time into them so far, so it's really cool to not be the only person who's listened to this stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom