THE VALVE SOUND SYSTEM!!??

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
So whats this all bout en? a legendary system and guaranteed to make you gurn without any drugs! but id like to know peoples experiences with it, their coming to cardiff and wondering whether to go or not as its predominately a jump up event with some dubstep which im not the most keen on tbh, there's a few jungle sets id enjoy but the rest meeeh.

So is it worth it to feel my brain shatter to pieces?

heres the line up

DILLINJA
LEMONDE
DJ HYPE
HAZARD
RANDALL & MC MOOSE *JUNGLE SET*
NERO
KOAN SOUND
BARBARIX

errgh yer mcs too...:p

HOSTED BY: EKSMAN, EVIL B, IC3, MOOSE, DREAD, CARASEL, TEXAS.

haven't seen it for years, last time i did was at custard factory and it was very very loud, couldn't hear right out of one ear for days (n)

Take some ear plugs, find a decent "mid range" spot and enjoy yourself, may as well experience it while you can :)

good experience need earplugs for definate they should hand them out. speakers make your ears hiss otherwise. very fruity feeling in your stomach its good but don't get to close to the speakers it fucks your head. one of my fav nights was at valve dillinja rinsed out with lemon d

i know a lot of mates that have gone previously, it destroys your ears, so wear ear plugs.

dillinga and lemon d raise the levels on their sets, and keep it moderate on the other acts (from what i've heard).

still i've yet to see hear it live so i'd go for it

this majorly fucks your ears, i was actually worried for my health the next day lol. great for bass but sometimes hard to hear other elements of a track. but definately needs experiencing.

i dont get how the djs can mix tunes when its that loud.

whenever i dj (in pretty small places compared to anywhere with the valve) i have my headphones turned up almost to the max and i still dont hear them anywhere near as loud as i would like to (and they're hd25s). surely with the valve playing they cant hear what they're cueing up at all? especially with tunes like if we ever with quiet intros.

do big clubs use headphone amps or something?

ye whats been said already basically, so fucking loud like. head was buzzing for tiiime afterwards - get some plugs or u might regret it

Back
Top Bottom