The Urbanati DJ Console by Trevor O'Neill

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

The Urbanati DJ Console by Trevor O'Neill is made entirely out of recycled materials (except the light fixture).

1 off , £2000 price tag ..... dam , theres money in recycling

:drunk:

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
not really my cuppa tea, i dont like wires hidden... im always unplugging everything and swapping things round

does look alot better than those ironing board style stands tho!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
trevor nelson. hes the guy what used to play rnb on mtv. never did mind him. other than being an rnb fucking... guy

S

Subsonicdeejay1

The Urbanati DJ Console by Trevor O'Neill is made entirely out of recycled materials (except the light fixture).

1 off , £2000 price tag ..... dam , theres money in recycling

:drunk:
I think it looks shit. The wooden base looks nasty. Where's the space for a 3rd deck?? I'd rather give 2 grand to charity.:banana:

S

Subsonicdeejay1

I think it looks shit. The wooden base looks nasty. Where's the space for a 3rd deck?? I'd rather give 2 grand to charity.:banana:
...And thebguy who made it is called Trevor!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a big enough reason alone not to buy it, let alone being an eyesore in my studio!

I bet old Trev wears recycled clothes! lol

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
too flash for me...not relly feelin it, plus its probably well heavy n i would never get it up he stairs ever mind roundin up the 2 grand to pay the geeze

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
to all the haters... it's a concept table, never meant for mass production. much the same way a painter will only paint one canvas, this guy will only make one table.

i like it.