The Upbeats

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
Has anyone heard Nobody's Out there? I like the reviews I'm reading and the fact that it's a concept album. I recently bought their 2004 debut off Itunes. I like it, it's got quite a variety of different kinds of tunes and beats. Some of it is kinda boring, but theres a few standout tracks that I thought were creative. Wide range of stuff. Sounds like the latest mite be much better though. Thoughts?

It is a badass album. My only complaint was that it took two plus years to be released. By the time I could buy it I'd already heard the tracks so much I wasn't interested anymore; it just didn't seem like I was getting anything new.

It is a badass album. My only complaint was that it took two plus years to be released. By the time I could buy it I'd already heard the tracks so much I wasn't interested anymore; it just didn't seem like I was getting anything new.

Well, to me it will definitely be new! I gotta pick this one up, I like how their debut covered a range of styles, so if they're doing the same on this one, I'm all ears.

Nobody's out there was my fav dnb album of last year.

Their stuff coming off Non Vogue is awesome too, Smash with Ewun & Evol Intent!!!

that 12" they've just done - panic / troglodyte is facking BIG. i quite like the way the bass sweeps in on the drop rather than just hitting hard and all of a sudden. you kind of second guess it - thinking, 'is this the drop' then about 2 seconds later when it swells up and the sub really deepens, it all makes sense. filthy.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I will definitely be picking this up, and I haven't even heard one tune. I love all the DNB artists that are releasing tunes furiously AND releasing full lengths!:bone:

Back
Top Bottom