the upbeats & noisia loudmouth

Yes I'm a vinyl lover sorry for that if I've offended you we can't all mix buy the sync button plus the quality of the mp3 rip is not that bright sounding

I agree with you about a shitty quality of mp3. I usually use wav. And by the way, not every cdj dj use sync button.
I love vinyl but I just wanted to say, that it would be better if they release it simultaneously with the cd release.

Yes I'm a vinyl lover sorry for that if I've offended you we can't all mix buy the sync button plus the quality of the mp3 rip is not that bright sounding

Grow up. Just because its an MP3 release doesn't mean we all use a fucking mixtrack pro.

I'm not saying everyone uses a mixtrak whatever they are just that the mp3 is not that bright so I'd rather have a proper mastered copy not a 192 r whatever it is

Re: the upbeats & noisia loudmouth

i thought you were having an argument with yourself.

Made me Laugh that as avatars

- - - Updated - - -

no one who is taken seriously spins 192's mate. 320's or Wavs.

Exactly so what does a soundcloud download come down at once its been uploaded/compressed then download what the true bitrate I was commenting on how it sounds from the free download it just doesn't sound as krisp as it could do if it was a wav/ flac and it will sound even better on vinyl as we all know vinyl sounds best
Anyhow back on topic I only wanted to know when it would be released

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom