DnB The Upbeats & Noisia - Loudmouth

think I prefered an earlier mixdown which sounded more raw, could have been the alcohol or the soundsystem tho, still fucking big tune, I love the moment after 32 bars when you know something big is gonna happen (0:45 in the clip)

Last edited:
I'm downloading. Hoping it's a good as Clamber but I doubt it. What's with giving away all these sick tunes for free?! I mean it's great but I want some of them on vinyl, i.e. Clamber. Stoked Undertaker came out on wax.

I'm downloading. Hoping it's a good as Clamber but I doubt it. What's with giving away all these sick tunes for free?! I mean it's great but I want some of them on vinyl, i.e. Clamber. Stoked Undertaker came out on wax.
yeah its a bit strange that some of the bigger tunes are getting given away from the album...I hope this ends up on record, and can't wait to see what is getting pressed from the album as well

yeah its a bit strange that some of the bigger tunes are getting given away from the album...I hope this ends up on record, and can't wait to see what is getting pressed from the album as well

Tangerine and One Step hopefully! Oh yeah and Clamber. Come on, that's a vinyl tune.

its the kinda tune you'd start your set with, but then double drop with something else because as has been said, the drop is a bit "noisy"

Back
Top Bottom