The Upbeats-No sleep till.... Project

Hi everyone,
We hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
We want to apologize for the delay in getting the vinyl and other tees to you. The vinyl manufacturers had a delay in production for reasons unbeknownst to us, and has resulted in these being sent out late.
We have had confirmation that we will receive them in the 1st week of December, so we will get those and the tees out to you the second they reach our distributors.
Thanks again for your patience, and we are apologize for the delay.
Once again, thanks for making this dream a reality.
Much Love,
Jeremy and Dylan

Hi everyone,
We hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
We want to apologize for the delay in getting the vinyl and other tees to you. The vinyl manufacturers had a delay in production for reasons unbeknownst to us, and has resulted in these being sent out late.
We have had confirmation that we will receive them in the 1st week of December, so we will get those and the tees out to you the second they reach our distributors.
Thanks again for your patience, and we are apologize for the delay.
Once again, thanks for making this dream a reality.
Much Love,
Jeremy and Dylan
Yeah received the email today aswell

vinyl tracklist
The Upbeats & Noisia - Shibuya Pet Store
The Upbeats & Halogenix - Kronan
The Upbeats & Culture Shock - Erosion
The Upbeats & Emperor - Dumdum
https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/103995-nst001-the-upbeats-no-sleep-'til-japan-and-iceland

As much as I was looking forward to seeing what was in this pressing, given the names involved and apparently hearing Shibuya I.D.ed in some clip / mix, I've got to say this is one hell of a let down for me for all 4 tunes.

Can't help but think they're all a bit 'safe' and nothing is pushing any boundaries. Halogenix' LP had so many stand out tunes and catchy hooks on it, all the Ram fan boys who bum lick Culture Shocks output but his involved slice on this is meh, Emperors solo stuff has been miss for me since Monolith and Noisia know they can do better all adds up to a resounding let down

As much as I was looking forward to seeing what was in this pressing, given the names involved and apparently hearing Shibuya I.D.ed in some clip / mix, I've got to say this is one hell of a let down for me for all 4 tunes.

Can't help but think they're all a bit 'safe' and nothing is pushing any boundaries. Halogenix' LP had so many stand out tunes and catchy hooks on it, all the Ram fan boys who bum lick Culture Shocks output but his involved slice on this is meh, Emperors solo stuff has been miss for me since Monolith and Noisia know they can do better all adds up to a resounding let down

This is incredibly pathetic....they managed to raise far more funds than originally asked and we don't even get a full pressing of the project. More like 'send us on roadtrip ya cunts, oi here's some tunes we made while we waxed off to our best mates'

Cheers cunts

This is incredibly pathetic....they managed to raise far more funds than originally asked and we don't even get a full pressing of the project. More like 'send us on roadtrip ya cunts, oi here's some tunes we made while we waxed off to our best mates'

Cheers cunts

WTF lads?

Shibuya Pet Store is literally one of the best tunes that has come out this year...its smashed it every time I have heard it, and been played by EVERYBODY.

Kronan is sick - it wouldn't have been out of place on the Halogenix LP (in fact that LP needed some more of these vibes IMO)

Erosion isn't really my bag, but is a bit of a banger, and Dumdum is alright (I agree that Emperor hasn't hit the heights he did a few years ago), but to bag the project overall is pretty rough. I think its good going for the £23.00 I invested (for the vinyl and digital), and being part of the whole process was cool - I have paid a lot more for records that I didn't get the satisfaction of getting updates on progress and exclusive new releases along the way

what did you mean by this btw?

apparently hearing Shibuya I.D.ed in some clip / mix
do you mean ID'd before the project began?

what did you mean by this btw?

do you mean ID'd before the project began?

So someone supposedly I.D.ed it in a mix, but I guess it was the tune being mixed in or out of that I wanted.

Effectively paying twice as much for a record, but fair enough if you really like and want the tunes. I guess a 2 plater is about £21.50 these days anyway

So someone supposedly I.D.ed it in a mix, but I guess it was the tune being mixed in or out of that I wanted.

Effectively paying twice as much for a record, but fair enough if you really like and want the tunes. I guess a 2 plater is about £21.50 these days anyway
It's only 4 track 12"though, I don't care as its Upbeats and its on vinyl shame a certain other label didn't put there last bits out

The boys are asking for hand outs again...this time to fly back home :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom