The Upbeats: De-Evolution series

Phillasophical

8fc8da79d72bac0e57aa29ca03ec0b05

So we all know that this series is coming out this year, and on Vision. Thought there should be its own thread for it. Im personally pretty excited about it

With the first instalment coming out end of April, Cant confirm all four tracks but so far Im thinking

Boom
Dungeons
That dope dope Ivy co- Lab ;)
And hopefully the Furies, (I know its on Dnb Arena, but Im hoping it gets a vinyl pressing)

Whats your guys thought?

yeah can't wait for it either. furies & dungeon are so big, not such a big fan of doom. and there are a few dubs from them which are too sick !!

yeah can't wait for it either. furies & dungeon are so big, not such a big fan of doom. and there are a few dubs from them which are too sick !!
Agree with ya on boom, nice intro, and sure it goes off at a gig but. Enjoying the concept to. Drip feed us tracks over a year instead of a LP and some samplers
Can't wait to see them next month

Last edited:
Doom is probably the best thing I've heard from them since the album (bar that absolutely stunning Caribou bootleg). Miles ahead of Furies or anything else. Finally something that feels like the good old The Upbeats.

Sweet, I was hoping it was that. I want to hear their other one though.

Their hip hop collaboration will probably be out on one of the next two EPS from this series. Either that or it'll be out on 20/20 LDN.

I don't understand why they wouldn't press tunes like Pharaoh, Elevator, and Dungeon lol. However I have a strong feeling they might press all the good ones on one full LP, don't know though. I hope so
No info on the noisia site or even the distro either I hope they do but there as been no mention anywhere maybe some one could ask em

Back
Top Bottom