The upbeats bass

The Use Search Reply

first off - use the search function.

Secondly - specifics about the bass sound in the track you mentioned (which is completely different than the oldskool breakbeat track you linked to on youtube btw)

basicly a reese with portamento/glide. But really, you could have asked for any other neuro bass sound - and I hope it's not a big surprise for you that you're not the first person to ask this.

You've posted two posts (so no contribution to the forum so far). Instead of gathering all the info you can on the subject, using search (and or google search within the domain) and post your findings as a token of your appreciation, all you come up with is a question, that with a bit of commons sense you should have known has been asked many, many times.

Since producing music require's a certain level of inventiveness I would regard the "use search" reply as a hint that you might need to re evaluate your approach on producing music.

Sorry to take this out on you, like you might have noticed your not the first who asked this and it's a bit unfair to go at you like this but hey, it's Sunday!

you said it. pretty much a reese layered and re sampled.

basically lots of experimenting with effects and distortions and then they've filtered the sound to give it that movement.

its a dirty sound... hear it in a few tracks. wish i knew how mate and it help you out, but sadly its one of those sorta sounds im still triying to figure out. its almost a sub with an lfo on it... but not and completely different. defo one of them that makes u pull a screwface lol

Re: The Use Search Reply

first off - use the search function.

Secondly - specifics about the bass sound in the track you mentioned (which is completely different than the oldskool breakbeat track you linked to on youtube btw)

basicly a reese with portamento/glide. But really, you could have asked for any other neuro bass sound - and I hope it's not a big surprise for you that you're not the first person to ask this.

You've posted two posts (so no contribution to the forum so far). Instead of gathering all the info you can on the subject, using search (and or google search within the domain) and post your findings as a token of your appreciation, all you come up with is a question, that with a bit of commons sense you should have known has been asked many, many times.

Since producing music require's a certain level of inventiveness I would regard the "use search" reply as a hint that you might need to re evaluate your approach on producing music.

Sorry to take this out on you, like you might have noticed your not the first who asked this and it's a bit unfair to go at you like this but hey, it's Sunday!

sorry mate just saw them the other night and was so blown away with the bass they create and didnt think to search, thanks for the input though

cheers for the replys

Back
Top Bottom