THE ULTIMATE IN RAM REPRESS ACTION

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hold on to your hats folks cos this ones gunna be LARGE!
As part of the Ram Records 15th Year Anniversary celebrations, they are making
available 10 classic singles as LIMITED EDITION clear vinyl pressings in plastic sleeves that allows an inlay featuring a specially designed Ram 15 logo to show through.
On the reverse will be a cut away section of the Ram 15 artwork / logo that when pieced together with the relevant other inlays will make up a 3ft square poster.

ANDY C ‘COOL DOWN / ROLL ON’
SHIMON & ANDY C ‘QUEST / NIGHFLIGHT’
ORIGIN UNKNOWN ‘VALLEY OF THE SHADOWS/ TRULY ONE'
FRESH ‘SIGNAL / BIG LOVE’
SHIMON & ANDY C ‘BODY ROCK / ORIENT EXPRESS’
MOVING FUSION ‘TURBULENCE / SOUND IN MOTION’
RAM TRILOGY ‘NO REALITY / CHASE SCENE’
RAM TRILOGY ‘EVOLUTION / MINDSCAN’
SUB FOCUS ‘X RAY / SCARECROW’
MOVING FUSION ‘BEGINNING / ATLANTIS’

This one's gunna be bigger than the bill for a Rik Waller family outing to maccy d's!!!!

as it goes not happy. keep the old skool old skool

but stan this is gonna be big! limited presses too. I'm gonna get a few and lock em away for some ebay bizniz.
Stan i didnt know you were mates with darren from LOAD.

Last edited:
Yeh I do. What makes an old skool DJ stand out is he /she has the tunes that others don't!
:nurr_nur:

I don't care really, but I bet a few will feel like its a slap in teh face after they shelled out dollars to get their copy, only for it to come out again...also interested to see if they use a quality pressing or just some cheap shitty european press!!
:cowbell:

Yeh I do. What makes an old skool DJ stand out is he /she has the tunes that others don't!
:nurr_nur:

I don't care really, but I bet a few will feel like its a slap in teh face after they shelled out dollars to get their copy, only for it to come out again...also interested to see if they use a quality pressing or just some cheap shitty european press!!
:cowbell:

Most of the people who love this music and made it successful the first time round arent DJs, they're ravers. shouldnt they be able to grab this now they have a chance?
Sucks to the people who shelled out for a tune, the market rules. and the market demands a repress.
:tank:

I'm having them ... might have to buy two copies of the tracks I don't have like I did with the clear talk to frank. Don't wanna play it. When's the release date on these little babies then?

Are they coming out at the same time or is it going to be all different?

my sources have told me 2nd of july.
Not sure if they are still doing the coloured vinyl EP. They need to really. I havnt seen "Titan" "Hush Hush" "Cause n Effect" on the repress bizniz.

with the possible exception of the first 3, its dead easy to get copies of the above mentioned tunes, plus lots of others from the ram back catalogue.
i heard a rumour that andy's set (blinding) from the ram 15 year gig would be out on cd and dvd. anyone???

Back
Top Bottom