The UK underground.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Maybe we should change this so it's a place for all music. There's nowhere to chat about Hip Hop, Metal, Reggae, Country, Classical etc whatever your other flavours may be.

There's a lot of Hip Hop/Metal heads on here.

Just a thought.

I agree.. I think hip hop , reggea , metal , .. are all genres that are linked to dnb in some way.. maybe some more than others but at least there has to be a place to talk about them..
but I don't think there will be many people who agree with this..

I agree I'll add my name to Brofski's plans of upheavel, though I cant help thinking if this gets approved what other madcap ideas he will try to push through. Remember Hitler had to start somewhere.

Seriously though Brofski, good idea.

i remember when stu created the UK underground forum and ive never been quite satisfied with it's name... dnbforum has started attracting international members and i think the forums should reflect this.

heaps of people love chatting about hip hop, but if its not 'uk hip hop' then i dont feel right putting it in the uk underground forum, but as it is atm, theres really nowhere more appropriate to put it.

if you guys are serious about a name change, pm stu with a link to this thread. (y)

it wud b iterestin to know what music other ppl listen to apart from dnb or dubstep or sub genres of dnb. i likes grime, old skool garage, sum hip hop and OASIS!!

I think the UK underground bit should stay, but there could be some sort of sub-forum business e.g.

dubstepforumscreenshot.jpg

there could be one hip-hop bit, then one dubstep bit and then just a general one-other music, like in the screenshot.

:)

i dont think we have enough traffic in the uk underground section to make any subforums yet.

it just needs a simple general name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom