The Truper (Photek) Box Set

I believe the 3x12" vinyl set also comes with slipmats and a cd, thus the higher pricing. Great idea to make these available again, but they should have just repressed each Truper 12" separately, including the Sentinel 12"s as well.

I believe the 3x12" vinyl set also comes with slipmats and a cd, thus the higher pricing. Great idea to make these available again, but they should have just repressed each Truper 12" separately, including the Sentinel 12"s as well.
Yeah at least given options! Did you see the £85 basement album that's on redeye? The pricing is just insane!

Extortionate pricing! I was looking forward to bagging this, but cannot justify paying £60 for 3 12"s. Especially considering i've got Truper vol 1. already :(

Last edited:
Extortionate pricing! I was looking forward to bagging this, but cannot justify paying £60 for 3 12"s. Especially considering i've got Truper vol 1. already :(

If there's a CD version I'm sure it'll come on mp3 / wav at a reasonable price also.

Anybody know why all the stores pulled the digi release? Was hoping to bag from my juno wishlist today but it's disappeared.

Anybody know why all the stores pulled the digi release? Was hoping to bag from my juno wishlist today but it's disappeared.

I would imagine it's because the physical release has had to be pushed back several times due to the ongoing vinyl pressing bottleneck that seems to exist worldwide right now. Phil has held back sending out the CD version too for this reason. Last I heard it was due to be delivered from the plant by end of August so perhaps they will be sent out soon. I would expect it will be back in the digital stores once the physical release is out.

Check the end of this Discogs thread for more details...

http://www.discogs.com/group/thread/468688

Yeah I couldn't justify buying this tho I do really want it. I don't want the slip mats or the CD so I would have been basically paying $170 NZD (due to the weak NZ dollar) for 3 records.

Didn't realise the MP3 release was taken down from Juno, I must have grabbed it just b4 it was taken down.

I would imagine it's because the physical release has had to be pushed back several times due to the ongoing vinyl pressing bottleneck that seems to exist worldwide right now. Phil has held back sending out the CD version too for this reason. Last I heard it was due to be delivered from the plant by end of August so perhaps they will be sent out soon. I would expect it will be back in the digital stores once the physical release is out.

Check the end of this Discogs thread for more details...

http://www.discogs.com/group/thread/468688

thank you sir! that makes sense.

Yeah I couldn't justify buying this tho I do really want it. I don't want the slip mats or the CD so I would have been basically paying $170 NZD (due to the weak NZ dollar) for 3 records.

Didn't realise the MP3 release was taken down from Juno, I must have grabbed it just b4 it was taken down.

you're a lucky man!

Back
Top Bottom