The transistion

nasher

Gangsta Status
how do i become one of these ppl that knows what will be happening i.e dubplates etc, compared to one who finds out whats happening i.e promos.

the website i run with two other geezas has shown that the world of hardcore is so much friendlier and helpful than dnb, i tend to find so many dnb labels who have made their money and dont give a shit about ppl, whereas in the hardcore world, we keep getting sent promos, backstage pass etc. its so annyoing.

blah blah blah
the end

DJ Fatal said:
the website i run with two other geezas has shown that the world of hardcore is so much friendlier and helpful than dnb, i tend to find so many dnb labels who have made their money and dont give a shit about ppl, whereas in the hardcore world, we keep getting sent promos, backstage pass etc. its so annyoing.

Perhaps it's because, at the moment, drum & bass is magnitutes bigger than hardcore? :lighter:

I didnt really know what was happening to far i advance, but now a gd mate of mine is about to run the Renegade Hardware shop which kinda changed things. So i spose uve gota no sum1 in the industry.

DJ Fatal said:
obv mr ck, but the scene is so much safer. i think a lot of the big names in dnb cudnt giv a flying fuck.
Theres alot of people in the DNB industry. if you keep nagging eventually somone realises . Just keep in constant contact and eventually somone gets back to you

Back
Top Bottom