The Top ' Must-Have ' Downloads b4 THE END ........

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jan 30, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

okay, i have NEVER EVER downloaded anything illegal, it is completely wrong, you will go to jail, you will not pass go, you will end up getting raped by BLACK HOMO indefinitely ...

So, I hear this sopa thing and all these other piracy and counterfeit companys are shutting down the internet illegal download side of things, slowly but surely, its all going to be gone .. and i bet there are illegal downloaders out there ( none of us i know ) that are gunna kick themselves, when they realise they should of got a certain software program, or tv series, or films downloaded, and are too late... so they will have to blow their snotty thieving noses and cough up some cash... GOOD ...

So ... with no further-ado ...

what in your eyes, do you think these pirates of the web will be wishing theY downloaded before it comes to an end .. list yours ..

1. fl studio

2. Vsts , battery , omnisphere, massive , or just Komplete 7 -8

3. all the southpark series

4. all the family guy seasons

5. photoshop cs5

6. photoshop elements / lightroom / photomatix

7. switch sound file converter

8. daniusoft video converter ultimate

7. windows 7 64bit

8. adobe audition ... maybe pro-tools???

7. loads of music form very rich record companys, where the album is wank but theres a couple good tunes ...

thats it for now .. at a guess, thats what i think they will be after .. fuck knows why they wouldn't just pay .. i certainly would ...

this is not promoting downloads this thread, i know its very wrong, and do not condone it .. therefore this thread shouldnt get deleted ..

im just wondering, what people think, these downloaders of today, will be grabbing last minute .. just incase they need it for the future ..

kinda like a supermarket sweep before the timer runs out and you get bummed in isle 4 with an orange stained pineapple from Dale Winton ..

GO ...

oh, i know lots of you will disagree with this badness ... but seriously, the end is nigh

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

TELL ME NOW ...

MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FAST AS FUCK .. AND I HAVE A NEW 2TB HARDRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....

i bet they are saying,

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

breaking bad .. all the series so far

the wire aswell ..

oh and dexter ... bet they goin mad for dexter

what is the best program for burning iso's ???

this threads getting deleted isnt it

2. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

rofl,
    breaking bad season 1-4
    adobe master collection 5

but, p2pm8

3. EWOKS

p2pwut ???

adobe master collection ... hmmm ... sounds interesting, bet the little swines are all over that ..

4. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

PowerIso ;).

5. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Might need NI Massive... then I can download some skrillex patches and make bare money out of them Dubsteps...

6. ilovelondon

ilovelondon Call me Jens.

Here's a video of some guy mocking skrillex trying to proof that anyone can become a wellknown dubstep artist real fast. Funny shit when he's mixing it, lol

[video=vimeo;28503928]http://vimeo.com/28503928[/video]

7. EWOKS

lets not get this thread deleted eh ....

downloading is illegal man .. nawty boy .. very very nawty

what you mean is, " i bet loads of pirates are getting massive on skrillex's cock "

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

when it comes to illegal downloads i keep to big hollywood blockbusters, BIG artists, and old and outdated games...

when it comes to independent films and smaller artists, i generally make an effort to buy their shit

9. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Yeah on Breaking Bad, Sure are going to be a lot of pirates downloading the series they haven't seen as they had only recently discovered it.

10. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

still evem if this ACTA bullshit does go through, it's by no means the end of illegal downloads...scare tactics at best i think.

11. EWOKS

exactly, notice my number 7 ...

im into hiphop , specially uk .. and buy ALL my albums i listen to , downloaded loads to see what its like, but all high focus releases ive bought recently.. gotta support it .. when all the illegal downloading comes to an end, hopefully the independent and small timers trying to break thru and make a quid or two will benefit ..

as for stuff like photoshop ... 700 quid ... yh ... i can see why ppl would try download that .. altho, if your using it as a professional, i'd buy it ..

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

ableton live & cubase maybe

12. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

The soprano s

Your mums sex tape

13. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

you got three '7s' blud...but yeah, i get yah.

forgot about software tbh, yeah i download that overpriced shite as and when i need it. Price is ridiculous, especially for something that has no physical form or value.

14. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

With shit like photoshop i think of it like theres no way in hell i would buy it, not a chance whatsoever, its not i can afford it but i choose to torrent it, so im downloading something i wouldnt buy anyway. Theyre not losing money because if i couldnt download it, its not like id be buying it? ugetme?

15. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

prolly need to re-d/l sopranos seasons again just incase 2bh.

16. EWOKS

was sopranos that good ? what other must see series do you ol codgers recommend then ?

and yh ded man , i getcha .. they wouldnt get ure money either way, so they havent lost out on a sale .. i only want photoshop to play around with, so wouldnt pay full price if i did download it ..

but as i say ..

none of us in here do download anything, so the thread is staying put

17. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i don't think it says anywhere in the rules that you must not admit to illegal downloads.

just condoning it/linking to it is frowned upon by the elders of the forum.

18. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

Veeeeeery.

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

what do you do when you been forgotten. im gonna get high til i hit rock bottom. BUT not before my white month is out and i drive this ferarri testarossa right the fuck into the savoy.

20. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I reckon those pesky pirates would deffo be after Reggae Collections 1-4. They might even try and get their hands on the entire back catalog of Trojan Records and maybe just maybe Greensleeves!!?? You know.. the sort of shit they could never find normally!?