The Top 10 of worst DnB tunes...

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Be interesting to see peoples thoughts on this...

3rd Degree Gurns has got to be in there somewhere!

Vinyl Syndicate - Man of Steel
Clipz - Slippery Slopes
Clipz - Funk Physics
Fresh - Gold Dust
Clipz - Push It Up (TC Remix)
Taxman - Original Ninja
Chase and Status - Take Me Away
Hazard - Machete
Dillinja - Shining
TC - Wheres My Money

A few of the best of the worse imo...

Clipz - Slippery Slopes
Clipz - Grimey Remix
Clipz - Hand Grenade - That remix he did of a twisted individual tune, dooo dooo dooo do do, naaaaah naaah na na na! :rinsed:
Original Sin - You know that one that sounded like the other one, had the same bass as that one that went like that tune of his that was big for like a minute, ya know??? :D
Mr. Happy - Distorted Mongs: nuff said! :clown:

sorry guys but i dont agree with any of them. especially 3rd degree gurns, fukin tune! i see wer ur comin from with body rock. not the best track in the world but does sound good mixed with CERTAIN tracks, on its own its pretty dead. (Onli read the 1st 3 posts)

A few of the best of the worse imo...

Clipz - Slippery Slopes
Clipz - Grimey Remix
Clipz - Hand Grenade - That remix he did of a twisted individual tune, dooo dooo dooo do do, naaaaah naaah na na na! :rinsed:
Original Sin - You know that one that sounded like the other one, had the same bass as that one that went like that tune of his that was big for like a minute, ya know??? :D
Mr. Happy - Distorted Mongs: nuff said! :clown:
hahahahahahah

sorry guys but i dont agree with any of them. especially 3rd degree gurns, fukin tune! i see wer ur comin from with body rock. not the best track in the world but does sound good mixed with CERTAIN tracks, on its own its pretty dead.

no offense mate...but your 19...

...your still a noob tot he genre...you wouldnt understand!!

Back
Top Bottom