• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Krust - Warhead ( Tc Remix )
Jenna G - In Love
Shy Fx - Feelings
Tc - Jump
Micky Finn - Bad Ass

YoureDoingItWrong15.jpg

How can opinions be wrong, its an opinion. No1s gunna lie about the tunes they dislike!!!

But shy fx - feelings imo is a tunnnne! So your wrong! :D Joke

I think some people are exaggerating slightly...

Paper Cuts one of the worst tunes EVER MADE, EVER? And Mr.Happy? And Duppy Man? :|

Fair shout man, Im a fan of the Friction & K-tee Rmx But the Original Never Appealed to me

see, i hate the remix. I think Jump was fine as it is, didnt need touching (a sentiment usually reserved for tunes like Turbulence or The Nine). The original was just a wicked stomper that worked well playing out. When i heard Andy put Bacteria remix over it for the first time i nearly shit myself...

You're still wrong tho

:D

no offense mate...but your 19...

...your still a noob tot he genre...you wouldnt understand!!

and how can u come to the assumption that im a noob to the genre jus bcoz im 19. i mean wow u got 7 years on me, dont mean u understand any more than me. all a matter of opinion m8. every1's got ther own, every1's free to tell ther own. u dont lyk, thats ur problem.
jus lyk to add to most people (not all) but as escape sed most of the tunes in this thread gettin named for worse tune have been top sellers so....

Last edited:
I dunno why people slate Act like you know!

Production wise that song is fucking genuis

For sure, this tune is such a banger.

Don't understand most of ppl's opinions in this thread but I have to agree for the 'Showdown (Clipz Remix)' how did they dare releasing this?

Never liked Mo Fire. Hated Blood Sugar from the minute I first heard it. Warhead (TC remix) was nothing compared to the original. Star Sign by moving fusion was nothing special.
In more modern times, Shining is crap. So much by Hazard is poor imo and Original sin is nothing spectacular.

One saturday afternoon many moons ago - I excitedly approached my local record shop, my heart was racing, I'd worked up quite a vinyl sweat. Everything was good in the world...

So imagine my crushing disappointment when I got home and realised i'd mistakenly bought this piece of shit.

DJ Radics - Nu Beginnings / Retrofuture 2nd Strike Recordings

It has remained a constant blight on my collection ever since.

Even to this day I don't know how it happened.

Back
Top Bottom