The Top 10 of worst DnB tunes...

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
that erb n dub tune is awful to say the least o_O

dont agree with a lot of you tho.

imo rock it should be up there aswell, i literally HATE it!

What an awfull thread. None of these tracks even come close to being the worse dnb. People are picking tracks they don't like and all of them happen to be anthems and BIG sellers from the past few years. They all piss over new school jump up from great heights!!!

I hate anything by Lynx think he is utter shite

LOL

fail-24.jpg

What an awfull thread. None of these tracks even come close to being the worse dnb. People are picking tracks they don't like and all of them happen to be anthems and BIG sellers from the past few years. They all piss over new school jump up from great heights!!!

You wouldnt pick something you do like though would you. Plus sales are nothing, Will Young and Kanye West sell loads but their still shit. I only trust myself in such matters.

You wouldnt pick something you do like though would you. Plus sales are nothing, Will Young and Kanye West sell loads but their still shit. I only trust myself in such matters.

Rock It aint my thing what so ever but it's not shit!!! The production on the track is great. It's well made unlike alot of wobble shit that people seem to cream them selfs over.

3rd degree gurns is awful. i think friction was just taking the piss by making that tune, he knew what he was doing.

Controversial but...

Alix Perez - I'm Free

I hate it, all the bleeping and robotic sounds make me really scared and afraid, I hate that tune so much. If you ever want me out of a dance just stick that tune on and I'm a goner.

Last edited:
Rock It aint my thing what so ever but it's not shit!!! The production on the track is great. It's well made unlike alot of wobble shit that people seem to cream them selfs over.

nail onn the head. except i quite like rock it when its not sounding cheesey on the intro lol... im not into a fair few tech and liquid artists but i wouldnt say its shit, more thst theres other tunes i enjoy more and prefer to listen to. production value wise theres alot of talent about.

I´d say that I haven´t already heard the worst yet....

so I give you

my top 9 of acts which are simply not down my alley atm (or perhaps never will be) ;)

1.Modified Motion
2.Erb´n´Dub
3.Nero
4.TC
5.Subfocus
6.SBS & Drumsound
7.Original Sin
8.Taxman
9.Tantrum Desire

SLATE NOW!

Controversial but...

Alix Perez - Melanie

I hate it, all the bleeping and robotic sounds make me really scared and afraid, I hate that tune so much. If you ever want me out of a dance just stick that tune on and I'm a goner.

disagree. big tune!

there are no bleeping or robotic sounds in melanie. sure your not thinking of 'im free'?

I´d say that I haven´t already heard the worst yet....

so I give you

my top 9 of acts which are simply not down my alley atm (or perhaps never will be) :wink :

1.Modified Motion
2.Erb´n´Dub
3.Nero
4.TC
5.Subfocus
6.SBS & Drumsound
7.Original Sin
8.Taxman
9.Tantrum Desire

Start your own bloody thread "Post 9 acts that arent down your alley". This is about Jump Up...... I mean tunes you dont like.

Back
Top Bottom