The Tomorrow People

When I was younger I was obsessed with this show (90s version). I remember that it got cancelled just as things were getting good..

I barely remember the content though.. all I remember is a bunch of kids landed on some island with some alien spacecraft and learned how to teleport themselves. :rolleyes:

I'm determined to find some episodes on DivX or something..

Did anyone else watch this show way back??? Anyone seen it recently??

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Nah man, cant say I remember it myself.

Saved By The Bell was the don of all shows, I still watch it now!

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Alf rocks my world! and then that other one where these 50-60 year-old sisters all live in the same house or somthing... mygod, 80's and the beginning of 90's are tha gayest thing ever...

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sdm
The Golden Girls?

:confused:
Haha, that has to be one of my most ever hated shows. Was fucking awful......

:thumbsd:

Saved By The Bell didn't really ever do much for me either.

Fresh Prince is probably one of my favourite shows from that era. Still love that show now. Cracks me up everytime.....

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sdm

Haha, its all down to Carlton on that one. When he starts dancing and shit I just crack up.

Wonder what happened to the bloke that played him. Surely he must have had loads of work since playing Carlton.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, while we are on the subject of awful bullshit tv shows, gotta throw Murder She Wrote into the mix as well. That wasn't as bad as them old birds but still well awful. Naff shows like that seemed to be on all the time when I was growing up.

:thumbsd:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Kanta
When I was younger I was obsessed with this show (90s version). I remember that it got cancelled just as things were getting good..

I barely remember the content though.. all I remember is a bunch of kids landed on some island with some alien spacecraft and learned how to teleport themselves. :rolleyes:

I'm determined to find some episodes on DivX or something..

Did anyone else watch this show way back??? Anyone seen it recently??

BAD PROGRAM!! Can remember it well, usta be on CBBC when I was ickle!

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
they smoke weed in that show. that's completely immoral and gives a bad example to youth. Alf is far better, it helps children to grow up stabile and wise and shit. Alf should be held up as a role model.