The Toejams Gunna Bump This Thread in Warning of his Impending Alcohol Consumption

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Re: The Toejams Gunna Bump This Thread in Warning of his Impending Alcohol Consumptio

Thank god, il make sure I stay out his way tonight.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Re: The Toejams Gunna Bump This Thread in Warning of his Impending Alcohol Consumptio

He does get a little spikey from time to time so I hear

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist

Thanks, i remember once i went clubbing and i had my cider visor well and truely wedged on and pulled some rancid fatty thing.Well i ended up back at her place and kept falling asleep and spouting random words at her, her housemate chucked me out the house.

So i was stumbling around streets at some odd hour of the morning with no clue where i was so i kept walking and walking till i saw a 24 hour asda, then it dawned on me i was at least 15 miles from home with no money on me, so i went to asda and got into one of the wheelchairs they had near the entrance and wheeled myself around for a bit of fun just to kill some time.

A bit later i ended up befriending the lady behind the cigarrette desk, cos i wanted a cigarette she was bout have a tea break so she wheeled me outside for a puff, we chatted for a while and i explained my brittle bone condition i apparently had and so forth, anyways she phoned a taxi for me and by now i realised i had gone a bit too far as i saw the taxi pull up and the taxi driver helped me into the car and packed the wheelchair in the boot.

So a fairly long taxi ride later i told him to pull up a couple of streets away from my house and i jumped out and pegged it down the street, if by a very small chance the taxi driver is reading this i appolagise

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist

Thats some funny shit right there.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist

funny how teh best pissed adventures are when there is nobody around to say "don't be such a cunt"

Lunos

VIP Junglist

i could have done with a warning last night

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I think we might get on Toejam.