THE TIME MACHINE-(rollin floor mover)

Intro was wicked. Love the beats, the sub-bass. As Soon as I heard the 303 emulator I nearly cried - nothing personal, but I hate 303 emulators in general.

Nice sructure though. I'd love to hear a remix with more of the intro, well bouncy, and rolling.

Dr. Ophalus said:
Intro was wicked. Love the beats, the sub-bass. As Soon as I heard the 303 emulator I nearly cried - nothing personal, but I hate 303 emulators in general.

Nice sructure though. I'd love to hear a remix with more of the intro, well bouncy, and rolling.

No 303 emulator at all in this track wat so ever mate
doubt my pc could handle it in fruity :jerkit:
nice one for the comments :D

proper ratin this mate, i reckon it jus needs a good master as u say, i'd defo play this i tell thee, got any more of these goodie?

keep up the goodness

ze k

What did you use to make that riff then? It sounds like it uses the same 'step' principle as the 303 and the TR range.

Dr. Ophalus said:
What did you use to make that riff then? It sounds like it uses the same 'step' principle as the 303 and the TR range.
Was just fuckin about with the wasp, then made a beat in the piano roll,then reverbed it in a loop :rinsed:

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
proper ratin this mate, i reckon it jus needs a good master as u say, i'd defo play this i tell thee, got any more of these goodie?

keep up the goodness

ze k
got loads mate,glad you liked it, am very limited at home
all made up on pc with fruity studio :rave:

Back
Top Bottom