The Time Has come to say goodbye ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ok , i feel i need to move on . i love you all dearly , ad you have created a monster within me ... look out for crabs walking sideways down your local highstreet and we can catch up for a beer.

this may be a famous Panty goodbye, and ill be back with my claws in between my legs in the near future,pretending nothings happened ..

and i have said goodbye before i do realise this , as i planned on climbing trees, and living in the woods..

but this time im positive i will travel far, im going to spiritually awaken myself, i ordered josticks today and my mums knitting me a psychedelic jumper for winter.

please dont judge.

its been emotional. i hope you are all wonderful in what you do.

Love & Light, Peace ..

Thanks for having me, your friendly forum crab .

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
josticks haha i love that word

i wish you good luck and dont forget to post up that phsycadelic jumper your mam knitted for ya

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
damn shame, but feel no shame once you return with all your papers in order etc. you are a luftwaffe after all.

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
If you're serious, well euhm, i guess i wish you the best of luck. I don't see this as a definite goodbye though.

Once you've seen the light, come back, choose 12 close followers that will help you spread the word and a better world is near.
Just watch out for large wooden crosses. Nah, just kidding. Good luck with your sudden twist man.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
anyway if your going somewhere nice tell us so we can come too.

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

hang on this means I can post poo pics on your profile and oyu won't be around to delete them crabsticks boy :teeth: