The Time Has come to say goodbye ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ok , i feel i need to move on . i love you all dearly , ad you have created a monster within me ... look out for crabs walking sideways down your local highstreet and we can catch up for a beer.

this may be a famous Panty goodbye, and ill be back with my claws in between my legs in the near future,pretending nothings happened ..

and i have said goodbye before i do realise this , as i planned on climbing trees, and living in the woods..

but this time im positive i will travel far, im going to spiritually awaken myself, i ordered josticks today and my mums knitting me a psychedelic jumper for winter.

please dont judge.

its been emotional. i hope you are all wonderful in what you do.

Love & Light, Peace ..

Thanks for having me, your friendly forum crab .

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
josticks haha i love that word

i wish you good luck and dont forget to post up that phsycadelic jumper your mam knitted for ya

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
damn shame, but feel no shame once you return with all your papers in order etc. you are a luftwaffe after all.

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
If you're serious, well euhm, i guess i wish you the best of luck. I don't see this as a definite goodbye though.

Once you've seen the light, come back, choose 12 close followers that will help you spread the word and a better world is near.
Just watch out for large wooden crosses. Nah, just kidding. Good luck with your sudden twist man.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
anyway if your going somewhere nice tell us so we can come too.

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

hang on this means I can post poo pics on your profile and oyu won't be around to delete them crabsticks boy :teeth: