The Terminator tune on Grooverider's show

V Matt

VIP Junglist
He said something like "Yeah we all know he ripped it outta Terminator but who cares!" implying that it wasn't a remix but a new tune but to me it sounded like a remix.

Anyway, whatever it is, it's a fucking tune and a half :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Originally posted by Arrow Jay
Any links to a soundclip???

The only tune I can think of with a Terminator sample is Ed209 by Usual Suspects...and I can't see it being that.

Whatever it is...sounds good :afro:

Ed209 is from robocop innit :P

yep, ed209 is from robocop. ed209 was the one that looked like a hunchback motherfucker with big ass guns on it's arms. um, did anyone ever see "batteries not included?" haha. the little runt alien robot thing looks like ed209, if my memory serves me correctly.

haha, word. it makes it more interesting when we're all confused as fuck.

i know the clip because we had a "debate" on it. usually someone is arguing some dumbass reason why this movie should've never happened (like terminator 2, it's a long story, basically, you can't send arnold back in time if you were never born and did it in the first movie. enough of that ramble).

so, has anyone come to a conclusion on what track it is? there are no speakers where i'm at now, so i haven't had a chance to listen to it.

The one that 'Rider played is a track called "Terminated" by Cujo (aka Tommy), the same guy behind the Inta bootleg and Biters. Yeah, he's sampled heavily from Goldie's tune, but the results are pretty damn heavy!

There's a Doc Scott RMX of Terminator in the pipeline, apparently.

Originally posted by freeagent
Is that Doc Scott Rmx coming out on 31? I saw a forthcoming from him for Nov./Dec. Could that be it???

Nah, apparently scheduled for a RMX EP on Metalheadz - MDZ050.

Terminator is a class tune.....i heard was inspired by kemi (rip) coz she and storm kinda intro'd goldie to the scene.

Back
Top Bottom