THE TEN MINUTE RICKROLL

Greg P

VIP Junglist
No man - video no longer available... can you still see it when you hit play?

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Nope - still doesn't work... Weird huh?

The other day my mate sent me and the guys round a Youtube link, we all took the piss, telling him he failed at internet etc, but then we one of us took a look at the source... Cheeky fucker had tried to hide a link to goatse in the youtube link!

High level internet jiggery pokery we exposed his little ruse and cained the fucker for that... and thanked to fuck that he had failed... If my boss catches me looking goatse at work she's gonna worry...

EDIT: Sorry, first part was wrote before you posted above

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Fuck man... that's a whole lotta Rick...

Now how do I do that embed link thingy...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
cant imbed the link at all...kinda sux. the user who made it set it that way
weird, why would someone do that?

Hey do you know how I make a link look like one thing, when it actually links to something else... Y'know like my mate tried to do with goatse... I reckon I could have a lot of fun if I knew how to do that...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
well, if you post the youtube link somewhere else..it will just be a plain youtube link with no imbed like we have here
so the clicker will have to click it to see what it is, and i think thats why this video was imbeded like so...cuz they get RickRolled
yagetme

Greg P

VIP Junglist
well, if you post the youtube link somewhere else..it will just be a plain youtube link with no imbed like we have here
so the clicker will have to click it to see what it is, and i think thats why this video was imbeded like so...cuz they get RickRolled
yagetme
Yeah I guess there's no need to hide the link with this... Think I'll hit some people with this right now...

Should I Rickroll my dad? Dunno if that's bad karma or not...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Yeah I guess there's no need to hide the link with this... Think I'll hit some people with this right now...

Should I Rickroll my dad? Dunno if that's bad karma or not...
you can rick roll anyone...i means <3

Greg P

VIP Junglist
you can rick roll anyone...i means <3
yeah you say that, but y'know my dad is hmm... well... kinda difficult

It's not that he don't have a sense of humour, it's just that if it doesn't happen to be turned on that day then you're entering a whole world of shit...

Hmmmm....

Greg P

VIP Junglist
OK, I'll do it... but you gotta let me pick my moment here...

Timing is all important when it comes to handling the Randal (yup that's his name, weird huh?)