The Tac Knife Mix- Zuggi

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
About time I recorded a new mix, went a bit all out for this one, its a bit short at 32 minutes but the mixes are all pretty quick in succession- Tried to make sure I keep the listener interested which is where I felt I lacked a bit with my last mix.

Bit of old and new as normal, tracklisting as Follows:

1. Original Sin- Overfiend
>>>Fresh- Signal
2. Sub Focus- Swamp Thing
3. Dose, Trei & Menace- Valium Express
>>> Roni Size- Trust Me
4. Ram Trilogy- Asylum
>>> Hamilton- Hopelessly Addicted
5. Original Sin- Dr. Feels Good
6. Pendulum- Vault
7. Ram Trilogy- Screamer VIP
>>> Total Science- Nosher (Baron VIP)
8. Taxman- Harrys Revenge
9. Modified Motion- Whats That Mean
10. Original Sin- Therapy
>>> Bad Company- The Nine

11. Sub Focus- Let The Story Begin
>>> Ram Trilogy- Titan
>>> Fresh- Tomb Raider

Link: http://soundcloud.com/dj-zuggi/the-tac-knife-mix

Mixing is pretty tight throughout, little off at times, but nothing too serious (I wouldn't of bothered uploading it had I thought the mixing was shit lol).

Feedback and Comments would be appreciated.

not heard one of ur mixes before, but this is pritty sik man, was buzzin wen 'Asylum' came in n i just went mad after that! lil 'Trust me' teaser was cool
lookin at the tracklist i wasnt overly impressed, but the way uv actually mixes it...
"mixes are all pretty quick in succession- Tried to make sure I keep the listener interested" - defo worked for me mate
the only thing that got me was there was 3 Ram & orignal sin tunes, i like more variation, mixing and levels were tight thou

To be honest when I was writing up the Tracklisting I did think to myself that Id been a little samey throughout- But I figure that I was trying to keep the same sort of sound throughout and ended up cheating slightly lol.

Definately what Im aiming to sort out for my next mix though.

Safe for Feedback though, really is appreciated (y)

Back
Top Bottom