The Sun

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
"I reckon many of the nominees had a lucky escape by not taking home the Mercury Music prize. The careers of many previous winners have taken a nosedive since. Who remembers Roni Size?"

This is the rather intelligent ramblings of some wench who writes for the Suns 'Bizarre' column!

Get everyone you know to email her to correct her rather appaling knowledge of anything un-pop related on: bizarre@the-sun.co.uk

:shittin:

Mulla said:
Get everyone you know to email her to correct her rather appaling knowledge of anything un-pop related on: bizarre@the-sun.co.uk

:shittin:
even if ya did sent her a email full o shit bout her knowledge, what would you gain from that?? she might be right saying that bout Roni coz he didnt really had a big pop carrer. Shes compairing it with fakin Eminem an shit.
i say fuck her, dont send er nothing, let the blind be blind
:twitch:

Oh definately, I cant deny I prefer his pre-98 tunes, but whats pissed me off about what she wrote, is that she wrote him off as some 'Where Are They Now' ex-celebrity just cos he hasnt been in the mainstream media recently.

Roni Size has, does, and will always kill it. He's always bringing something new and being original while staying in tune with whats big on the scene at the moment. I agree i liked his pre 98(fucking christ i LOOOOOVE brut force) stuff a lot but people have to progress, they can't just keep doing the same shit over and over, people will lose interest quick. On the subject of the critic that said that shit, i don't even listen to the mainstream media. Do you think that she has any fucking clue? No way, I don't even let it bother me, If someone really knows their shit they know she's a god damned ass nobbler(no i can't give you a proper definition of what that is but i can assure you it's not good). I wish i could get paid to ramble on like a crackhead. Haha i'd be a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom