The Sun

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
if you don't already know, they've given (almost) every household in england a free copy of their abhorrent rag.

I flicked through briefly only to discover it's not a newspaper at all... instead it's 24 pages of why ENGLAND IS SO FUCKING GREAT, like it's literally trying to hammer the idea into your stupid little head. Some bollocks attempt at nationalist propaganda under the guise of "world cup fever".

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
if you don't already know, they've given (almost) every household in england a free copy of their abhorrent rag.

I flicked through briefly only to discover it's not a newspaper at all... instead it's 24 pages of why ENGLAND IS SO FUCKING GREAT, like it's literally trying to hammer the idea into your stupid little head. Some bollocks attempt at nationalist propaganda under the guise of "world cup fever".
Same in Germany, the Sun´s german equivalent comes in free from time to time (unwanted) and it´s always filled with how bad immigrants are, how great the economy is and naked east-german slags.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
yeah some bitch ruined my train of thought while buying a pint of milk the other day, questioning me "would you like a free copy of the sun?" Bloody arseholes i tell yi.