THE SUMMER IS HERE! birng da funk baybe!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
even though i have been trapped in a dark studio/bedroom/squat creating the magazine! i have been looking out of my window and seeing some summer!!

looks wikkid! i am gonna dust off all my liquid funk and go outside !!!! fuck the darkness! lets get out in the sun away from all the gloomy clubs and go have a daytime rinse out by the sea!

I love summer!

all the girls in bikinis (although in portsmouth thats a scary sight!!! fat ugly bitches pushing round 6 pushchairs whilst their flabby white tits flap about in the breeze..hahaha)

lets go to brighton where the birds are better and go chat up some sexy ladies whist we get stoned and pissed on finest skunk by the beach!!! yeah!

best summer tunes (dnb)

barcelona
any thing off good looking
LK ...duh!
Samba
do u remember me? (suv)
:bounce:

Best non dnb summer releases:
Yungun/Essance!
Karl Hinds new album - patience
Bob Marley - legend!
Leftfiled (anything by them!)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - anything by them)

its gonna be a HOT summer y'know!

:cool:

alright there mate, easy eh?

agree 100% wit u lokki, time to get funky now, and listen to all sorts of lovely non dnb things like victor davies, UFO, matthew herbert and vikter duplaix. and time to start shopping for easy to listen to dnb, high contrast - i jus cant wait for the new album.

12 inch grinch said:
i rekon them tunes ya metioned there shit i meenwhp woul;d even by them wat a funky load of shit music .rather u than me :confused:

what what what!!!!??????

fair enough, i will be outside dancing with the ladies in the sun! u can stay inside monging in the dark!!! its teh summer dude! u wanna get out there and get some sun on you man!

i had a good ol' smaba/summery mix last night man and it made me feel all good!

Dnb is so varied so its great to use the variation darkness for late nights in clubs and summery vibes for driving in ur car or sittin on teh beach!

i thought we needed a summer time appreciation thread! big up teh sunshine!

i wanna go to brazil (when i win the lottery) and go have a rinse in the rain forest. they had some greenpeace festival there a couple of years ago and all crew showed up and they were playing all kinds of dnb! from optical to XRS

12 inch grinch said:
i rekon them tunes ya metioned there shit i meenwhp woul;d even by them wat a funky load of shit music .rather u than me :confused:

Yeah lol, why would anyone other than ladies wanna listen to liquid funk eh? You must be gay Lokki

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mulla said:
why would anyone other than ladies wanna listen to liquid funk eh? You must be gay Lokki

ha! i fort u was bein serious then, then i fort no u r a big fan of likwid funk aint ya lol.
but anyways the summers here & its bin well hot alredy!! not a big fan of liquid beats but il pull out woteva likwid tunes i have & rinsin out 2 the dark stuff n all lol!

Mulla said:
Yeah lol, why would anyone other than ladies wanna listen to liquid funk eh? You must be gay Lokki

yes i am gay!!! hahaha! so is bukem gay? what about suv is he gay? marky ???? what about conrad??? what about XRS???? and london electricty are they gay!!??? they were not veruy gay when they killed it at homelands!!...is calibre gay!!!?????? hahahaha! we are all gay...its called liquid gay! or gay funk now!!! hahaha! :gimp: is Fabio gay!!!!!????

what i meant was....

that the ladies get scared off by the darkness and big sweaty rowdy blokes jumpin around and gurning! sometimes u jus wanna grind up sum tick yats! y know! haha!

I have only ever pulled at liquid funk or hip hop nights! i have never pulled at a heavy dnb night cos u get too sweaty! and the ladies are all on drugs!!!hahaha!

actually u do get a few tick gals at breakneck now and then but only but portsmouth standards! (sorry its a lovely town n all but the ladies are a bit ropey!!!)

lokki said:
yes i am gay!!! hahaha! so is bukem gay? what about suv is he gay? marky ???? what about conrad??? what about XRS???? and london electricty are they gay!!??? they were not veruy gay when they killed it at homelands!!...is calibre gay!!!?????? hahahaha! we are all gay...its called liquid gay! or gay funk now!!! hahaha! :gimp: is Fabio gay!!!!!????
yes, youre all gaylords...:teeth:

lokki said:
that the ladies get scared off by the darkness and big sweaty rowdy blokes jumpin around and gurning! sometimes u jus wanna grind up sum tick yats! y know! haha!

I have only ever pulled at liquid funk or hip hop nights! i have never pulled at a heavy dnb night cos u get too sweaty! and the ladies are all on drugs!!!hahaha!
I for one, would much rather do the nasty listenin to Skynet than Calibre.
true, there aint that many girls liking filth dnb, but they do tend to translate their hardcore tastes of music, to proper bed warfare when the time comes...

lokki said:

what i meant was....

actually u do get a few tick gals at breakneck now and then but only but portsmouth standards! (sorry its a lovely town n all but the ladies are a bit ropey!!!)

Alrite.. wel i dnt get scared by darkness beats!

lokki said:

I think the main element of my post (ie the sarcasm) went over your head a bit there mate!

hotter than a mafacka' out here in Cali.
I'm sweatin' like R. Kelly at a girl scout's meeting.
:zest:

Mulla said:
I think the main element of my post (ie the sarcasm) went over your head a bit there mate!
hahaha!

i think the sarcastic element in my post went over YOUR head !!!!! hahah!

Back
Top Bottom