The Strain

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
A fucking awesome trilogy written by Chuck Hogan and Guillermo Del Toro is now available on Hulu as a TV series. Chuck Hogan wrote the screen play and its awesome. Anyone else watching this or read the books?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the strain?!? that virus/zombie/vampire/hacker/steampunk/street dealers from the wire and fast and furious confused and stupid show? guillermo del toro is involved in that?? because it looks like someone just took everything hip in tv right now and mixed it all together, and much like "the 4th kind'"' which was a combination of ufo abduction and demonic possession, and i think they have to make their goddamn minds up, its one or the other goddamn it. also ivan = russian name

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
the strain?!? that virus/zombie/vampire/hacker/steampunk/street dealers from the wire and fast and furious confused and stupid show? guillermo del toro is involved in that?? because it looks like someone just took everything hip in tv right now and mixed it all together, and much like "the 4th kind'"' which was a combination of ufo abduction and demonic possession, and i think they have to make their goddamn minds up, its one or the other goddamn it. also ivan = russian name
Nope it was a book first based off of several different cultures, mostly eastern European, versions of vampires. I think they made it into a tv show because of all the Zombie craze. Best part is, they are following the book. Not quite as depressing as the book but they are following it fairly well.