The storm Area 51 movement is finally coming to fruition

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Swamped by chads, juggalos and bronys.
funny you should say, im chad! can i help you?

if toxic fanbases are getting to you, the trick is to a) find the smaller ones and b) focus on book based fandoms.

willy wonka and the chocholate factory is another example of a fandom with movies that is tame,
even though there is a fierce schism between the 1970s version and the 2000s version.

there is also the rather violent feud between "goosebumps" and "are you afraid of the dark", two otherwise peaceful
fandoms.

see? when chad comes through, your life gets better. i dont see why your group has to hate on us chads so much

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
funny you should say, im chad! can i help you?

if toxic fanbases are getting to you, the trick is to a) find the smaller ones and b) focus on book based fandoms.

willy wonka and the chocholate factory is another example of a fandom with movies that is tame,
even though there is a fierce schism between the 1970s version and the 2000s version.

there is also the rather violent feud between "goosebumps" and "are you afraid of the dark", two otherwise peaceful
fandoms.

see? when chad comes through, your life gets better. i dont see why your group has to hate on us chads so much
Karls coming from the flank, down the valley.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Karls coming from the flank, down the valley.
i was going to reply "dont be memeing" but then i remembered what thread this is

area 51 is meme saturation meme, where did it even start

no wait, i think i know. its /b again, isnt it. do you know how much flat earth shit i watch? an hour straight yesterday
im losing it buddy,

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
i was going to reply "dont be memeing" but then i remembered what thread this is

area 51 is meme saturation meme, where did it even start

no wait, i think i know. its /b again, isnt it. do you know how much flat earth shit i watch? an hour straight yesterday
im losing it buddy,
It was started on Farcebork.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It was started on Farcebork.
ooh, ok. how do you know that, are you on facebook or

dont answer that. its going to be some dubstep facebook, i just know it will.

im reading the quran and the bible, dont fk with me. i have the power of god and allah on my side.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
View attachment 8905

The Karls can join the Kyles on the left flank.
i had an ozzie girlfriend who thought my name was kyle for the entirety of our relationship. i didnt correct her neither, i loved being her kyle. i felt almost like kelly slater. but more kyle-y tbh, hey do you dig on mexican food. because i could go for a burrito with hot sauce and pickled jalapenos and cilantro and guac and all that good stuff

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
i had an ozzie girlfriend who thought my name was kyle for the entirety of our relationship. i didnt correct her neither, i loved being her kyle. i felt almost like kelly slater. but more kyle-y tbh, hey do you dig on mexican food. because i could go for a burrito with hot sauce and pickled jalapenos and cilantro and guac and all that good stuff
I like Mexican food. It is a staple around here. I eat it every week. Do they have Mexican food in Sweden?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I like Mexican food. It is a staple around here. I eat it every week. Do they have Mexican food in Sweden?
Yes, there's a Mexican place near my father's house that's got this green burrito its full of mango stuff, and it's so rad, you put a ton of hot sauce and spicy pickles and shit on there, I get hype just thinking about it, boy oh boy

You have to know what to get or youll just get a bunch of shit that tastes the same.

In amsterdam we have a taco mundo, it used to be the most bazooka hangover food.

Never had taco bell.

My man in amsterdam makes the best mexican food ever, he's like a walking talking taco bell. All he does is talk dumb shit and walk the wrong way, so you'd hope he stuck to Mexican food tbh

Hey what's your order at the Mexican place

I'm in the hospital waiting to get x-rayed after which I full intend on go and fuck myself