The storm Area 51 movement is finally coming to fruition

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
read it and listening to the thing on the page, so theres a 22 million dollar program in action, right now, government approved, to study extra terrestrial air craft. like straight up, that info is freely available in america.

anyway, you want to know some new bob lazar shit, in light of recent joe rogan episode with him?

bob lazar has ran several brothels, is a fireworks and guns afficionado, has no formal education, and is very likely a murderer.

not quite what i wanted to hear, but there it is. dank net is not a govt agent.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
read it and listening to the thing on the page, so theres a 22 million dollar program in action, right now, government approved, to study extra terrestrial air craft. like straight up, that info is freely available in america.

anyway, you want to know some new bob lazar shit, in light of recent joe rogan episode with him?

bob lazar has ran several brothels, is a fireworks and guns afficionado, has no formal education, and is very likely a murderer.

not quite what i wanted to hear, but there it is. dank net is not a govt agent.
Good documentary on Netflix as well. I really hope this happens but it won’t

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Good documentary on Netflix as well. I really hope this happens but it won’t
what documentary, on bob lazar?

does it mention his pimping? and his buddies he knew way before the ufo thing, knapp and the other guys. the documentary starts with a message conversation between lazar and the guy making the documentary (which is totally bogus) then a voice over by mickey rourke, its pretty stark

and of course it cant happen, its a meme, like moths or whatever. you cant storm area 51 any more than you can storm any other us military site.

but in hong kong the mob did take parliament so... you never know huh

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think above all it was mentioned in an article four years before lazar said a single word about it, an article lazar was vert likely to have seen given his hobby interests in chemistry and fireworks.

lazar has no formal education, so he did not predict anything, other than possibly the murder of his first wife.

Lazar predicted it in the '80's.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I wonder what he knows
i have a sneaking suspicion he knows: nada
he, as in tom delonge, knows the following: nada

he was on joe rogans podcast too, and whereas rogan went full fanboy on lazar, delonges interview is hilarious, a total shitshow.

lazar and delonge are not far apart, in terms of their personality types. lazar is into guns and fireworks and pimping,
delonge is an ex rockstar, its essentially the same thing.

when delonge answered what hes going to do with the knowledge of ufos: build a ufo together with tons
of ex nasa and government and, also, make movies with it.

its a reverse engineered ufo, a space craft using the secrets of the cosmos for its propulsion system,
which him and his dudes built, and whats tom delonge going to with it: make totally awesome action movies with it.

academy to the stars dot com, did you not see the presentation from 2017? heres a little bit on it:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
here we go! old tom delonge, yessir.

here it is in its entirety, and its an hour longer than i remember, which is odd.

there are many highlights, heres a goodun

but what has he seen, hes clearly into ufos in a big way, and i get the distinct impression someone has contacted him,
but idk bro

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
here we go! old tom delonge, yessir.

here it is in its entirety, and its an hour longer than i remember, which is odd.

there are many highlights, heres a goodun

but what has he seen, hes clearly into ufos in a big way, and i get the distinct impression someone has contacted him,
but idk bro
Just wait.... stuff. Wonder where the funding is coming from

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just wait.... stuff. Wonder where the funding is coming from
dont know, but he seems over it. he said his "academy to the stars" that was supposed to build a ufo didnt even raise 37 million, which not only sounds like its now defunct, but was a bunch of hokum anyway. shouldnt tom delonge have 37 million in the bank? its pretty obvious he didnt invest anything neither haha what the hell is this

i have a hard time beliveing you can build a ufo with less than 37 million, you cant even buy smaller online companies with 37 million, there are objects in minecraft and world of warcraft that cost 37 million, none of these assholes could find their own ass with 37 million, souljah boys house cost more than 37 million, pretty boy swag made more than 37 million, i have never had less than 37 million in my whole entire life, not once was it below 37 million, get the fk out of here with 37 million

to bulild a ufo you need a black hole, maybe. i got stuck on the 37 millions, i cant think of what goes in a ufo now

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dont know, but he seems over it. he said his "academy to the stars" that was supposed to build a ufo didnt even raise 37 million, which not only sounds like its now defunct, but was a bunch of hokum anyway. shouldnt tom delonge have 37 million in the bank? its pretty obvious he didnt invest anything neither haha what the hell is this

i have a hard time beliveing you can build a ufo with less than 37 million, you cant even buy smaller online companies with 37 million, there are objects in minecraft and world of warcraft that cost 37 million, none of these assholes could find their own ass with 37 million, souljah boys house cost more than 37 million, pretty boy swag made more than 37 million, i have never had less than 37 million in my whole entire life, not once was it below 37 million, get the fk out of here with 37 million

to bulild a ufo you need a black hole, maybe. i got stuck on the 37 millions, i cant think of what goes in a ufo now
His goal was to build a ufo? Fucking lol better of raiding. He never claimed tohacecthe resources to do it did he? Fucking blink 182 come on people

Last edited: