THE STAR WARS KID......NUFF SAID!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

watch

Fucking hell.....i just pissed my pants!

LOL Ive seen this before but it's well funny. I think that star wars kid tried sueing the people who put the video up. He got piss taken out of him everyday at school.

its funny cos he looks so serious!lol

That's the funny thing on a deeper level.......this guy was a 14yr old goon doing something on camera that he thought was his only talent that would make him a somebody in society....to find that the whole world took the piss out of him and destroyed him. Go on Wikipedia and read the story......the guy had to move and go into a mental hospital to cope with the worldwide abuse and it is to this day the most watched web video phenomenon of all time in the world!!! look up the word 'meme' in the story....crazy shit and shows how powerfull the internet is in the media world!

That's the funny thing on a deeper level.......this guy was a 14yr old goon doing something on camera that he thought was his only talent that would make him a somebody in society....to find that the whole world took the piss out of him and destroyed him. Go on Wikipedia and read the story......the guy had to move and go into a mental hospital to cope with the worldwide abuse and it is to this day the most watched web video phenomenon of all time in the world!!! look up the word 'meme' in the story....crazy shit and shows how powerfull the internet is in the media world!

HERE"S TWO MORE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES....

watch

watch

GENIUS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom