the Sonus Podcast

Sonus

Hi guys ive just joined the forum and will spend the next couple of hours looking through the posts.

I thought id get stuck in straight away and start by asking you to have a listen to my podcast mix's

the link is http://www.sonus.mypodcast.com/

my email is willjonkler@aol.com and if you like it / dislike it or just want to make a request then please dont hesitate to contact me

Also if your a student living in London then i hold a residency at Fabric's student night, the next one is on the 29th of January and i have a limited number of VIP skip the que tickets to sell at a cheaper price so if you fancy coming just throw me an email as well :)

Thanks guys & Girls!

William
x

Last edited:
Put the URL in this thread bro. Plus do a T/L. More people are likely to download if they know what they are getting :2thumbs:

and buddy im loving Midnight circuit and the boss (did you use wav files when recording the boss ie are the samples 16 bit), anywhere i can buy wav files of ithem ?

William

and buddy im loving Midnight circuit and the boss (did you use wav files when recording the boss ie are the samples 16 bit), anywhere i can buy wav files of ithem ?

William

Thanks man. Yeah we bought a Wav of the original which we used in the remix. Neither are available yet. Not too sure whats happening with it to be honest. "The Boss" still needs tweaking a little.

ok well you wouldn't considering just giving it to me would you? Ill quite happily stick that on at Fabric on the 29th and am getting my set ready at the moment, what do you think of the mix's then ? :)

William

Back
Top Bottom