THE SOFTWARE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

djjaybee2000

DJJAYBEE / MC:ZEBADE
Eze all I have put a little time into this not to much though trust

:rave:

I have decided that i have quite a lot of software well i thought i did before composing this list, There is a fucking shit load of it out there and i want to get my dirty paws on what i aint got

Of course i do not expect anything for nothing so all the software you see
with Got next to it is what i am willing to share and the rest i aint got. If you are trying to start your collection and have nothing to share hit me up

*****@*******.*** on msn only dont really read the mails here
*****@*******.*** 4 email

or pm me alternitvly leave post on this thread and we can come to some deal

I do also have some other stuff that is not on that list so if you dont c what you want then you ask me and i will give some info

Also if any if wants to make a list and put on this thread please do share and share a like

ENJOY

Due to unforscene circumstances this list has been taken down

2 words the feds

Following a phone call from a reliable informant 15 minutes after being posted to my mobile informing me that the feds were on the way i have deleted my HD packed my equipment up and i am now on the run

@grass, I have put a call into my heavys and they are in the middle of tracking you down, once you have been found they have been instructed to slowly torture you by removing all internal organs via a straw of wich will be dipped in hydrochloric acid before inserting to suck your organs out

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: THE SOFTWARE THREAD/you have to check this, is a must

These are the ones that would not fit on the post above lol :finger2:

Due to unforscene circumstances this list has been taken down

2 words the feds

Following a phone call from a reliable informant 15 minutes after being posted to my mobile informing me that the feds were on the way i have deleted my HD packed my equipment up and i am now on the run

@grass, I have put a call into my heavys and they are in the middle of tracking you down, once you have been found they have been instructed to slowly torture you by removing all internal organs via a straw of wich will be dipped in hydrochloric acid before inserting to suck your organs out

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit, I think you're just asking to get busted for that posting. :cops:

busted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom